seven

Luke had been thinking about Kelly's mothers words a lot. It made him extremely paranoid and rethink all of his decisions. Maybe she was right. Maybe this whole thing meant absolutely nothing. Due to his worries, Luke had been trying his hardest to avoid Kelly. Whenever she got online, he would turn his game station off. He logged off Skype. And he didn't return any text messages that she sent.

He knew that it was a childish thing to do, but Luke felt as if there was no other choice. Luke just wasn't aware of how much it was hurting Kelly. He thought about how her mother said Luke was only making things worse for Kelly. He didn't want that for her.

But Kelly knew something was up with Luke. It was clear he was avoiding her. Which made her feel abandoned and sad. Luke was her only true friend and now he was ignoring her. All of her text messages were left unread. Every way of communicating with him seemed to fail. What could have happened that made him act this way? Kelly was clueless.

Did she say something wrong? Maybe it was because Luke was done with her antics. He was probably tired of dealing with her awkward personality.

Kelly went online, seeing Luke's psn pop up immediately saying he was also online. But seconds later a notification popped up.

Hemmo1996 now offline

Kelly groaned in frustration and threw her controller to the side. Now this was starting to irritate her. She didn't care if Luke wanted to ignore her. She needed him. He was the one thing she had that made her feel safe and sure of herself.

She grabbed her phone from her bedside table, going straight to her contacts. She scrolled through the numerous names before coming across his name. Kelly tapped his name, pressing the device to her warm ear. The ringing of the phone echoed through her ears. He better answer, she thought to herself.

This would've been the first time Kelly had ever called Luke first. He had always been the one to start the conversation. So when Luke heard his phone ringing and saw Jelly Kelly's name flash on his screen, it shocked him.

Luke sighed, placing his phone to the side and continued typing away on his laptop. It was for the best.

Kelly brought the phone away from her ear. He wasn't going to answer. She has a feeling he wouldn't. But then a beeping sound came from the speakers, letting her know that she could leave a message. So she did.

"Hey," Kelly began, "I don't know what's going on with you, but why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? Because if I did, I would much rather you tell me what I did."

She felt so scared all of a sudden. It wasn't often that Kelly would stick up for herself.

"It kinda pisses me off that you are purposefully ignoring me. If you don't want to be my friend anymore... Just tell me yourself. It would hurt a lot less. Like ripping off a band aid, you know? That's better than getting my hopes up for nothing. So yeah, call me or text me. Whatever. Bye." She then hung up before practically chucking her phone to the wall. She's never felt so frustrated.

Luke definitely had a special place her heart. Maybe that's why this all hurt her so much.

Luke sat in misbelief after listening to Kelly's message. Did she really think this was her fault. Now he felt like the asshole for making her think that way. He took a deep breath knowing that he had to fix this. Maybe Kelly's mother was wrong.

Because if this was any other girl, Luke wouldn't care this much. Kelly was different to him and he knew that now. Ignoring her wasn't going to help with anything. So he turned on his ps3 and waited until the notification he was searching for popped up.

kellybeanx now online

He quickly invited her to his session, waiting for her to start yelling at him. He deserved it though.

"Hi," Kelly spoke. But she sounded different. It wasn't her normal happy and sarcastic self. She must have really been upset.

"Hey," Luke said, "Listen I'm sorry-"

Kelly cut him off, "Just tell me."

"Tell you what?"

Kelly sighed. Why did he have to make things so difficult? "That you don't want to talk to me anymore. Just say it." She felt tears sting in her eyes. Kelly wasn't a crier, but she couldn't help it.

"No! Kelly that's not what I meant!" Luke defended.

"Then why were you ignoring me all week?" She sassed.

Luke sighed, "Because I'm an idiot."

"Yeah you are."

"I know, but the point is... I'm sorry," Luke smiled slightly now that he was talking to Kelly again. He hated the week of not communicating with her. It was awful.

So they spent the rest of the day talking things out and playing their favorite game.

-

well yeah that happened

if this sucked I'm sorry I just wanted to update it bUT WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO THE END

THREE MORE CHAPTERS

and you all may or may not hate me in next two chapters