bonus chapter

okay so I know I'm finished with this story, but I reread it and I didn't realize how much I missed Luke and Kelly alright.

so this will be the first (probably last) bonus chapter of this story. idk if anyone still has this in their library but heyyyy

-

Kelly smiled at the TV screen, her thumb repeatedly tapping the x button as her character sprinted across the lot. Police sirens echoed from the TV's speakers. She had just finished robbing a gas station and was now trying to get away from the LSPD. Just when the chase was getting good, a pair of hands draped over her eyes blocking her vision of the screen.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" The voice asked. Kelly paused her game and jerked away from the hands, quickly turning around to see Luke standing there with a wide smile. He must've snuck into her dorm while she was playing.

Kelly's roommate, Jenna, had split the cost of a television with Kelly for their room. And Kelly had even saved enough money up to buy herself a new ps3. It felt great to finally be back in the habit of things.

"Didn't your mum tell you it's not polite to sneak in people's dorms?" Kelly teased. Luke rolled his eyes and leaped over the small couch, so that he was now seated next to Kelly.

"Well I wanted to see my girlfriend. Is that a crime?" Luke leaned over, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek. Kelly squealed and rubbed her cheek.

"Ew cooties!" She yelled obnoxiously. Luke chuckled watching her act out. He loved her immature behavior. It made their relationship interesting and fun.

Luke practically tackled her down on the sofa, "Oh you love it!" He then started kissing her all over her now red face. Kelly squirmed from underneath him, laughing uncontrollably. Luke was having the time of his life.

"Get off!" Kelly laughed trying to push him off. Luke was too strong though, so he just kept going. He placed one final kiss on her nose before traveling down to her neck. Kelly's smile instantly dropped and the fun teasing moment had definitely ended.

Luke softly nipped at her skin, making her yelp.

"Jenna's gonna be back soon," Kelly mumbled closing her eyes as Luke's lips traveled down her collarbone.

"And I care because?"

Kelly tilted her head up to give him more room for access, "Well, she could walk in on us."

"It's not like it would be the first time." Luke smirked against her warm skin. Kelly exhaled loudly as her eyes flickered over to the television screen. It's true though. Jenna had walked in on Kelly and Luke before, but that was something Kelly would much rather not relive. It was embarrassing and Jenna would not let her live it down.

"Luke I don't know." Kelly trailed off, her hands sliding up and down his back. Luke pulled away, both hands rested beside each side of her face. He stared down at Kelly, his eyes staring into hers.

She reached up, cupping his cheek in her hand. Kelly traced soft small circles by the corner of his eye with her thumb. Kelly was stunned with beautiful Luke actually was. "What?" He asked breathily.

"You're just... Wow." Kelly's eyes flickered all across Luke's face. His face lowered, so that his lips were less than an inch away from Kelly's.

"That's my line." He whispered. He bit down on his bottom lip and stared directly in Kelly's eyes.

Kelly rolled her eyes, "Stop it."

Luke chuckled, "I don't know what you mean?" But he knew exactly what. Kelly had a hard time controlling herself when Luke would act like this. She had no problem with making out and other things, that is if her roommate wouldn't be home soon. So Kelly didn't want to do anything. However, Luke was making that pretty difficult.