Next 24 hours critical

Mick looked up at doctor.
Jack: Is she alright?
Mick stared up at him with tears in his eyes
Mick: Well tell me then is she okay!?
Doctor: Mr carter, we managed to remove the bullet from Whitney stomach...
Mick: so she's going be okay yeah?
The doctor looked over at jack & then at Mick.
Doctor: Mr carter, if u would like call any Whitney family or friends... Then..
Mick: wait what!? What u trying to say!?
Jack: is she going to die!?
Mick looked at the doctor
Doctor: The next 24 are very critical. We doing everything we can I'm sorry.
Mick just stared at him breathing heavily & broke down in jacks arms.
Mick: I CANT LOSE HER JACK I LOVE HER I LOVE HER SO MUCH ( sobbing through tears)
Jack: Mick, I think u need ring Bianca & let her know.
Mick: I CANT!,I CANT LOSE HER I NEED HER I LOVE HER SO MUCH. IF SHE DIES I DONT KNOW WHAT ILL DO!!
Jack knew mick loved Whitney & if anything happens to her he was scared mick would do summon stupid to himself.
Jack continued to hold mick while he sobbed in his arms then the door opened again it was halfway.
Halfway: mick?
Mick looked up & jumped out his seat & before he had chance jack grabbed hold of him mick started screaming at halfway blaming him for everything & he told him Whitney might not make it.
Halfway: WAIT A MINUTE, HOW IS ANY THIS MY FAULT YOUR ONE WHO WELCOME STUART BSVK INTO YOUR LIFE. YOUR THE ONE HES GOT A PROBLEM WITH & YOUR PART REASON WHIT DUMPED ME SO IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO WHIT ITS ALL DOWN U MICK NOT ME! And with that halfway left leaving mick standing there & mick thought to himself halfway is right this is all his fault if anything happens to whit it's all down to him no one else. just as mick bout ask jack would he mind letting Bianca know bout whit.
Just then the door open & mick turned faced the doctor

To be continued