A miracle happens

Mick just stood there treats rolling down his cheeks while he was trying comfort Tiffany at same time.
Tiff: she can't die mick!
Mick: I know, I know she's going be okay.
Mick looked up & seen halfway stood looking through the glass of Whitney's room. Jack told mick sit down & wait doctor come out.
Mick: tiff, come on babe let's sit down.
Mick walked tiff over to the seats still holding onto her & he sat her down placed his arm around her & she placed her head in his chest & cried. Mick was still crying but trying hold it together for tiff sake & Whitney needed him now more than ever. Suddenly Whitney door open & doctor walked out & mick looked up at him, halfway walked towards the doctor & asked them if she's okay & could he go back inside see her.
Doctor: I've come out let u know, the reason all her alarms went off Cos her heart rate went up.
Mick: That gd or bad?
Doctor: her heart beat was weak & very low but suddenly started going faster that's why her alarms went off.
Mick: so what does that mean!?
Doctor: it means, we're going remove her breathing tube & see if she can breath by herself if she can that's a gd sigh if not then...
Mick: so basically your saying if u remove the tube & she don't breath by herself then she won't make it?
The doctor just looked at mick.
Halfway: can I be in there when u remove the tube pls?
Tiff: NO! IM HER SISTER! IM GOING IN!
HalfwAy: tiff pls?
Mick: you heard her!
Doctor: okay tiff if u like follow me.
Tiff got up & slowly walked towards the door suddenly she stopped & turned round & looked at mick.
Tiff: Mick?
Mick: yes babe?
Tiff: will u come in with me pls?
Mick smiled at tiff
Mick: course I will babe.
Mick walked over to tiff.
Halfway: what bout me!? She's my gf tiff.
Tiff: I know she'd want me & mick there no one else sorry.
Together they walked into Whitney room mick told tiff sit down beside whit bed & he stood right next Tiff & Whitney bed. Tiff gently held Whitney hand & the doctor leaned over & carfully removed Whitney tube from her mouth. Mick stood there tears coming down his cheeks his heart was racing.
Tiff: whit? It's me tiff I'm here & mick is here to if u can hear us just squeeze my hand pls? Tiffany put her head down & began crying softly mick gently put his hand on her shoulder & told her ( don't worry babe she's a fighter)
Suddenly tiff stopped crying & lifted her head up.
Tiff: mick?
Mick lifted his head up
Mick: yes babe?
Tiff: I think whit just squeezed my hand!
Mick: what!? Really!?
Tiff: whit, can u hear me if u can squeeze my hand.
Mick just stood & stared at her praying she'd squeeze tiff hand again & suddenly he seen her eyes flicker & slowly open she stared right at him & weakly smiled.
Whitney: MICK!?

To be continued