Prologue

Iris POV

"I'll do anything! Please spare my life I'm begging you!" The man lays on the ground crying for his life and his dead wife. "Hehehe." I grab him by the hair and brought his face closer to mine. "Didn't your daughter beg you to stop but you didn't? Well this is punishment for abusing them!" I drop him to the ground but before he do anything I stab him in the back with my knife.

 "Didn't your daughter beg you to stop but you didn't? Well this is punishment for abusing them!" I drop him to the ground but before he do anything I stab him in the back with my knife

I stab him again and again and again as I laugh. "Hehehe..." "Please... I'm... Sor-" "HAHAHAHA!!!" I continue to stab him to death as my laugher is louder for all to hear. I finally stop and I look to my left to see the mother trying to get away. "I see your still alive. Let me fix that." I kick the back of her head as she tried to stand up. I grab her by the hair and made her look into my eye. "I had abusive parents to you know. No matter what I did they refused to accept me and love me." I smile. "But when I toured them to death and made them scream my name it was the best day of my life!" I stab her in the gut and she gasps. "Your daughter's will live a better life now that your both dead. You abusive cunts." I drag my knife up her stomach forcefully and she screams in pain. "Hehee.." I drag it all the way up towards her chest and pull it out. "Now their both free of you people."

Flashback to 6 Hours Ago

It nothing but another boring day. I have enough money at the moment, got enough ammunition, food, water, and all my bills are paid. "Well it wouldn't hurt to have a little more money."

I stand up and I walk towards my room and I pull out my laptop and see if any people to kill. My job is people hire me to kill people for a good price. But I also help out in heists as long as I get a good deal. (Before any of that, lets check out the family across the street) I listen to the voice and I turn on the the cameras I set up in the house the new family came into. A Dad, a Mom, and two daughters. One is 16 years old and the other is 6 years old.

"Alright lets see if I have nothing to-" I stop talking as I look on screen to see the little girl on the ground crying as her older sister protects her from their father. "I see..." the older sister gets slapped to the ground and she gets kicked in the stomach and she holds herself in pain. (As we feared. They live with abusive parents.) The older daughter yells at her parents as she takes her sister into their room so they can get away.

Just seeing them get attacked like that from their father as he mother watches and does nothing... makes me sick. "Never again. I will not let it happen again." (Them what are we waiting for? Let's do what we do best.)

Daya POV

I take my little sister to our bed that we share. "Are you ok, Sarah?" She continues to cry on my shoulder. "I hate them! I hate them so much!" She cry's some more as I hold her. "I know... I know Sarah." "I never want to see them again!" "Well maybe I can help you with that."

I stop holding her as I hear this girls voice coming form somewhere. "Did you hear a voice Sis?" She nods her head. "Oh right sorry about that." Then a figure walks out of the shadows and I see girl from what I assume from the voice walks towards us. She's wearing all black and has a reaper mask that covers her face but she also has dark grayish hair.