Chapter 16: Love You Like You Were My Own

Iris POV

"What seems to be the trouble?" I'm in the principals office after I got a call about Daya and Heather. What hell did they do?

"Well both girls were caught fighting and unfortunately one of the girls they were fighting is currently in the hospital." I groan in frustration. I look at them both. "Who did it? And I'm only saying it once so spill it." Daya raises her hand. "It was me. I was the one who beat her up." "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Daya looks off without a care. Who the fuck does she think she is? "I'm sorry to say this. But Heather will be suspended from schools for 2 weeks. And Daya will be expelled." "Whatever." Daya so help me. When we get home!

We get in the car and it was a silent ride. As soon as we make to the house I run my head. "Heather. Go pick up Sarah from school and don't come back for another hour." "Yes Iris."

When me and Daya walk in I grab her. "Ow!" I toss her in my room and I close the door. "What the fuck?!" I slap her in face. I never want to hurt her again but this is the last straw! "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" "Me?!" I point at myself. "What's wrong with me?! What isn't wrong with me?! But don't change the subject you little shit! You could've killed someone today!" She scoffs. "You kill people all the time."

I make a fist. "You don't get it! I do it for a living!" "And for entertaining." (She's not wrong you know.)

It's been a week and Daya has been nothing but trouble. Hell even Heather is worried about her sudden change. "I don't know why your acting like this but it stops right now!" "Or what? What are you gonna do?" I grit my teeth. "You really want to find out?! Do you know who your fucking with right now?!" You know what fuck it!

I shove her on the bed. "Since you wanted to get pregnant let me help you with that." "Wait what?!" I rip off her cloths and she she tries to fight back but I'm stronger than her. "You can't do this!! Stop!" "Shut up and accept your punishment you little slut! You like having sex as of late so shut up!"

I pull her shirts down and she tries to push me off but it's not gonna work. "You said you wanted to get pregnant so let me help you with that!" She is now full naked and I kiss her breasts. "Iris please stop!"

I grind on her making her cry. I get off her and I pull my pants down and my boxers. "Iris please...!" I pin her down and I line my cock up. "This is isn't you!" I shove my cock in filling making her scream. "I fill you my cum and get you pregnant." I thrust into her roughly as I hold her breasts and squeeze them hard. "I will erase all of Heathers cum with my own and your child will be mine!" "Iris I'm sorry please stop!"

I'm past sorry. I'm past all that shit! I thrust into her hard making her scream for me to stop. "Now I'm gonna fill you up with my cum. Your gonna give birth to my kids!" "Iris please I'm sorry!"

I get closer and closer to me cumming. "Your pussy feels so good! I could get use to this!" I thrust again and I cum inside her filling her womb with my cum.

I pull out and I shot out a few more of my seed onto her stomach. "Now you will learn to obey me understand?!" I glare at her but it went away as soon as I see her face. "I'm sorry mom... I'm so sorry." I shake my head and I look down. "What have I done... what have I done!?" Daya cries and that's all I can hear bride closing my eyes. "I'm a bad girl. Im so sorry Mom." "Daya!" I cant believe I would go this low! She's just a kid! A stupid kid following my examples!

When I open my eyes again I see nothing but darkness. Daya is no where to be found and I'm left in the bed. I look in front of me to see Daya and Sarah walking away getting father and farther away from me. "What don't go! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it come back!" They don't listen. They don't turn around. "Sarah my little girl please look at me. Daya I promise I won't do it again just please don't leave me! I close my eyes. "DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"

I open my eyes and I breath in and out fast. "What the fuck?! What just happened?! Was that a dream... please tell me that was a dream." (Yes it was dream. Or in this case, a nightmare.) I sigh with relief. "What did I do? I don't remember anything." "You yelled at her and you gave her a spanking. With a wooden spoon."

I get out of bed. (Where we going?) I open my door and I head over to Daya's room. I open the door to see her still awake and Heather sleeping still. "Iris..." I walk in and I grab her hand.

I take her to the living room so I don't wake up Heather. "Iris please don't hurt me! I said-" I pull her in for a hug. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry Daya!" I hold her in my arms. "It's my fault! It's always been my fault! I never wanted to hurt you but you don't understand what it's like." "Iris..." I hold her tighter.

"Do me a favor. From now on, you and Sarah call me mom." "M-Mom?" "I love you both like you were my own. I want nothing but the best for you but I don't want to see you end up like me! I don't want to see someone else who is just like me!" I cry and I cry into her shoulder.

I tense up when I feel her hug me back. "I'm sorry to. I never meant to make you feel this way. I love you too mom." She tells me as well and I can hear her voice threatening to cry. "I never want to hurt you or you sister. I'm sorry for not being a better parent." "I'm sorry for being a shitty daughter."

I laugh at her words. "Goddamnit. Look at me. I use to be a heartless girl and I still am but... I feel that slipping away." "Does that mean you don't want to kill?" "Good joke."

Daya POV

I feel like such an asshole. It's my fault for looking up to her. She wouldn't be like this if I didn't act like her. I looked up to her but in the wrong way. "I'm sorry mom. Heh, I can finally call you mom."

The Next Day

Raven POV

This can't be happening. How could this be? How could I be pregnant?

"Titans I have something to say." Robin calls us in. We're all here now and Beast Boy is getting better but he's in no condition to fight still. "What's the call?" "Titans I believe I found a way to take her down!" He tells us. "Take her down? Who?" "Isn't it obvious? We're gonna take down that girl who's been causing enough trouble here!" On the screen it now shows a picture of her...

"Iris."