The Final Chapter

Iris POV

"Your.... your pregnant?" She nods. "That's a good one." I throw the boy wonder down. "Telling me your pregnant will not stop me from killing him." (Yes! Kill him now! Do it!)

I smile as I point my hand at him. "I'm gonna stop wasting my time and kill you now-" hands... on mine. "What have I told you..." I turn to face her. "About fucking touching m-" but my hand touches her stomach... and I felt a kick. "W-What...."

I turn fully and I look down at her belly with my hand on it still. "I'm pregnant with your child Iris. She's ours." O-Ours.... our child. I look into her eyes. "Iris please stop this... please it's not too late."

I scoff. "Such nonsense. I'm far from that." I look back at the boy Wonder trying to get up. "Iris..." I tense up and I look back her as she is now hugging me. "Let me go."

She holds me still and it's making me more pissed off. "I will seriously kill you if you don't let me- Hmph..." her lips touch mine. But when she kisses me... my chest starts getting weird now. Why am I feeling like this? Why am I kissing her back? (Enough of this! If you won't do it then I will take matters into my own hand!)

"Tch! Gaaaaah!" I push her away from me and I cover my ears. "Stop it! Make it stop! Get out of my head!" The noises are back again! He won't stop them and continues to make me go even more insane. "Fucking stop! Gaaaaaah!"

I shake my head violently as I scream my heart out. (This will stop when you kill them both! Who cares if she's pregnant! Remember what she did to you and the girls! Make them pay for what they did to us! To you!)

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up shut up SHUT UP!!!" I scream louder and the ground shakes by my screams. (It will stop when you kill them both! Or would you rather not seeing them again?! Your girls?!) "I SAID SHUT UP!!!"

Raven POV

Her powers are increasing by the second by her screaming to herself. "Iris please-" She slaps me across the face. "Don't fucking touch me!" She screams more and there's nothing I can do to stop her.

"Robin you need to leave!" He looks conflicted. "I can't just leave you!" "This is the only way! You have to trust me!"

She falls to her knees and bangs her head on the ground laughing. "This is getting annoying! But... hahahahaha it's still funny that I give a damn!" She laughs still.

I walk over to her and I crouch down. I use my powers to separate her hands from her face. "Dammit let me go! I have to kill him! He must die and so will you!"

I put my hand on her face. "Don't touch me! I will seriously kill you now let me go!" I move closer to her and I rest my head on hers. "I hope you'll forgive me for what I'm about to do." I give her a kiss again. "Hmph...." She kisses me back with her tongue going in. "Hmm... no!" She stops kissing me. "Stop... stop doing that! Your making it worse for me! Gaaaah!"

She holds in her screams and I take a deep breath. "I have to do this so again, I'm sorry." I close my eyes. "Raven for fucks sake let me go! I am not letting you stop me!"

"Azarath...." She continues to fight and struggle. "What are you doing?! Stop it!" "Metrion...." I open my eyes and I look to see her crying. "Dammit get out of my head! Fucking stop!" I feel a tear go down my face. "Zinthos."

*At The Docks*

Daya POV

"What's taking her so long?" I repeatedly tap my foot down waiting for Iris to come back. I felt a tug on my pants getting my attention. "Yes sis?" I look at my little sister who is very sad and worried. "Will She come back? Will mommy come back to us?" I crouch down to her height looking her dead in the eye.