Chapter 5: Life Is Cruel And Unfair

Daya POV

"Ugh..." "Sis wake up!" I open my eyes just barley. "What?" "Shes gone!" "Wha..." I slowly close my eyes again. "DAYA SHES GONE!!!" I jump as she yells in my ears. "What do you mean?!" I look at the bed and saw she's not here anymore. "Where did she go!?" I stand up and my sister looks sad. "I don't know! But she's gone!" I open the door and I look for any doctors.

"Is there a problem?" I point towards the room. "My Mom is gone!" "Move aside please." The doctor walks in and she is surprised by this. "I was just in here. Where did she even go? With her injuries she shouldn't even be able to walk."

Cyborg POV

"Alright I'm on the roof." I check with the others and I hear static. "Hello you guys there? Raven? Beast Boy?" Starfire offered to stay as Raven told us she found he girl responsible for Robins condition. But when she followed the doctors to the room she was in she was gone. So now we're on the hunt for this girl.

"Well it looks like Communication isn't a option now." "Well Well what do we have here?" I turn around and I see a girl with hand covering her face but her arms and legs are covered in cuts. "Your the girl from last night I assume. If so the you'll be coming with me." She laughs. "It opens your eyes." "Huh?"

She laughs some more. "When you put a sharp blade on your skin. And the blood flowing out fo your body like a waterfall feels amazing!" I am seriously grossed out by her. "But you wouldn't know that since your just a machine. And we all know machines don't have a soul." She raises her head and her grey eyes look at me. "But you can bet your sweet metal ass I'll be ripping you apart like your my play thing. Which you are."

Daya POV

"Dammit!" I slam my fist on the table. "How did this happen?" I put my hands on my face. Everything I did today made her like this! Maybe it was best if we just left but noooo! I refused to leave her because I care about her too much to just leave her!

"We're gonna find her." I stand up and grab my sisters hand. "Sis look!" I look at what she was pointing at and I see them. Those superheroes called the Teen Titans. A girl in a purple hood and guy who is all green. "Maybe they can help us." I shake my head. "No we can't. Now come on." I take her away from them. "They will try and take her away if we ask them for help." I tell her. "We just have to find her and leave."

Raven POV

We pretty much looked in every room and we still haven't found her. "Have you tried contacting Cyborg?" "There's nothing but static." That's weird. Why is it happening now? "Alright we're going up-" "On a Tuesday!" I shake my head. "Sorry."

I teleport us up to the top of hospital. "Yo you here?" Beast Boy yells for his name and I froze as I saw him... but not the way I was expecting. "Oh look. The gang is almost all here." She stands over Cyborgs body as his arms and are ripped off. His legs twisted and his lower half with holes in them. "Now who wants to go first? But really it doesn't matter!" She laughs like a maniac as she stomps repeatedly on Cyborgs head. "R-Run..." He says before he closes his eyes. We just stand in fear as we can't even move our legs.

Beast Boy gets in front of me. "We need to leave." He whispered. "But Cyborg." "We just need to her away from him." He still tells me while standing his ground against her. "You take left. And I'll go on the right." "And I'll bring up the rear." "Huh?!" Then in a instant, Beast Boy is launched away like a rag doll. "Beast Boy!" "Oops!" I then felt a kick and it sent me over to him.

"You think escaping me is possible? You think anything you do to me will work?!" She mocks us. "Now it's time for that rematch." Beast Boy stands up. "We got no choice. We have to take her down together!" I nod and I stand as well. "This is for Robin!"