SPONTANEITY (part two)

mATURe cOnTenT

Élan is happy to have Mama Olayi here. All lively and vivid and loving. And her cooking is amazing. She fixes him lunch like he's a little boy again and then he feels this overwhelming nostalgia for home, warmth, mangoes. He can almost taste the juices dripping down his chin from one bite.

He catches Nanti observing their interactions. She also gets scolded a lot which Élan enjoys more than he could admit. He reflects, while he's at work. Head stuck in the clouds, just waiting a few more days until that wonderful vacation. Work quickens when he's lost in his thoughts. Musing about his wife like a prepubescent teen with a hard-to-get-crush.

Home is filled with the smell of Mama's cooking. Nanti opens the door wearing a thin jumpsuit and greets him with a sensual kiss before he can put his briefcase down. He's about to embrace her when she pulls away, takes his briefcase and heads into the bedroom.

"Welcome home," She says and his head is just spinning from all of her moods from the past week, let alone month. This is what he gets for marrying a Gemini.

He greets Mama Olayi in the kitchen and attempts to peep in the pot but she swats his hands away.

"Gone! Go! Dinner will be ready shortly. The mystery will be over soon. Patience, my child."

Patience is a virtue.

He listens and retreats to the bedroom.

Nanti is still there, sitting at the edge of the bed. She gets up and pulls him by his tie to bring him closer and loosen the buttons on his blazer.

"How was work?"

"Work was work."

"I missed you."

"Did you?"

She slides her cool hands underneath his shirt and he shivers.

"Yes. I also miss our privacy." Their eyes meet.

"Why, so you can abuse me undisturbed?" He smirks.

"No, so I can fuck you undisturbed." She mirrors his smirk.

His heart nearly beats out of his chest.

"Huh?"

"Mhmm. I know you know that it's been too long."

She's unbuttoning his pants, her hand trailing his inseam.

"Your mom is literally in the kitchen.. Nanti.."

"What's the issue?"

"Is this a test?"

"A test of how quick and quiet we ca-"

"No, I'm not doing it. I've been begging for some affection and now you want sex with your mother literally in the house? Nanti, come on."

"No, you come in."

"Stop."

He halts her roaming hands by grabbing her by the wrists.

They stare at each other and she has this look on her face that he cannot particularly place.

"Whatever you say dearie." There's mischief in her eyes.

Dinner is extremely hard for Élan because Nanti will not stop playing in his lap. He tries to focus on Mama Olayi's words but his face is nearly buried in the food. He can't muster the willpower to listen to Mama, eat food, try not to moan, and hold his head up. It's too much of an effort for him.

"Baby, are you okay?" Nanti asks with this worried look on her face like her hand isn't wrapped around something it shouldn't be.

He shoves his mouth full of food and groans.

"Dinner. It's so freaking good." He nearly whines.

"Anything for my son-in-law, you always know that.
Someone has to take care of him." Mama gives Nanti an accusatory glance.

"I take care of him very well." She tightens her grip and in that instant he can't deny it.

He tries not to move his hips too obviously under the table but a couple more tugs and he'll be a goner.

"Baby, your cheeks are so red. You sure you're okay?" Nanti actually bites her lips like she's really that concerned and he nearly face plants into his food because her lovely hand picks up speed.

"Excuse. Me." He forces out, removing her hand and leaving the table, pulling his shirt down to mask anything that might be unordinary. And throbbing.

"Ma, stay here. I'm going to make sure he's okay." He hears Nanti say as he heads to their bathroom.

"No, I'm fine."

"You're not." She bites back, hiding her naughty hand when she gets up from the dinner table.

She follows him to the bathroom and takes that same hand, licks it palm to fingertip, eyeing Élan. He wonders how a demon like her can look so angelic.

It doesn't take long for him to climax after that spectacle. He bites so hard on his lower lip, he draws blood.

"Why would you do that?" He asks, frustrated as hell after he cleans himself up.

"You denied me."

"You're so fucked up, you know that?" He whispers harshly.

She smiles at him. "You know you've always liked them a little batshit."