Dennis x Reader {Dance with me}

Dennis POV;-

Y/N grabbed my arm and pulled me to the middle of the room. "You need to relax a bit." she said, taking my hands, placing one of them on her waist and kept the other in hers. I wasn't sure on what she planned to do. She pulled out her phone and pressed something. The sound of music made me jump and she chuckled.

I shook my head but something unfamiliar teased the corner of my lips. "Was that a smile, Dennis?" She smiled softly and began swaying to the music. "Y/N w-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered glancing down at her hips. "Dancing what else?"

I slipped my hand off her waist but she wasn't taking that. She grabbed my wrist and placed it back, squeezing it meaningfully. I met her beautiful E/C eyes, momentarily hypnotized. I closed my eyes and lowered my head slightly. Her hand let go of my wrist as she lifted it, fixing my glasses that had slipped down my nose.

"Y/N I-I" she broke me off by laughing. "Shut up and dance with me!" She Smirked seeing my surprised expression. I felt someone at the back of my conscience. "I'll lead you if you want" Barry said from the chair next my mine in Kevin's head. "Would be helpful" I admitted.

Your POV:-

"Hi baby girl." Barry said, going cross-eyed in Dennis's glasses. "Hi, Barry. Where's Dennis gone?" I asked. "Oh, he'll be back,don't you worry. He just needs a little guidance" Barry replied, smirking after I pulled Dennis's glassed off his nose and pushed them onto my forehead. "They suit you" he added. He started swaying with me and, as the song changed, Dennis was back."You're blurry,love" He said, squinting. I returned his glasses.

"Better?" He nodded and resumed swaying. I was enjoying the slow motion until he twirled me around. The shock on my face must've been very amusing because Dennis actually laughed as I stumbled into his well built chest. Both of his hands landed on my waist as I looked up at him in awe. His real laugh and smile were magical. I stared into his baby blues and couldn't help grinning myself. There was happiness in them and I've never seen it there before.

"Feel better after dancing with me?" I asked. "To be honest with you, yes. A lot more relaxed." He smiled down at me. I was about to pull away from his chest when he lifted me with his arms and carried me back to the sofa. I shrieked as he dropped me there. "Let's watch a movie or something, while Hedwig's asleep." he sat next to me after cleaning the place with a cloth he carries around. "Sure, I don't mind" I replied and nestled against his side, while he switched on the tv I persuaded him to buy.

A/N:-

So, here you go, the very first imagine. feel free to comment and point out my mistakes, ask me questions and request what you'd like to see in the coming imagines.

please vote 

please comment

please request 

and i'll see you lovlies in the next update

Yours Sincerely,

AdriannaRamos2003