Hedwig x reader {tickles}

I sat on Hedwig's sofa-bed after he went out to talk to Dennis. I heard Dennis shout at Hedwig but didn't want to get involved. Soon enough, Hedwig came back and fell onto the sofa next to me. He was frowning at the floor. "Hedwig, are you okay?" I asked. He didn't reply. I repeated the question and still didn't receive an answer.

I reached over and wiggled my fingers in his side. He jolted to the opposite side, gasped and sent me a glare, "Stop it!" But I didn't. I tried again and got the same reaction. "Stop it, Y/N!" He yelled, dodging my hands. I persisted and pulled him closer with all my might (he was still in the body of a fully grown man in the end). "Stop it! I'm not in the mood for it! Stop!" He shouted but I could see the smile trying to get past the persistent frown.

I used both hands to follow him as he squirmed away and that's when he let himself go  He laughed hysterically as I tickled his waist. He grabbed at my hands, trying to keep them away from his sensitive sides and waist. "Are you still grumpy?" I smiled at him. "No." He growled, playfully. He would never admit it but he was enjoying himself.

"Oh, I think you are." I twisted my hands free and another wave of laughter crashed through him as my fingers danced on his ribcage. He fell onto his side and rolled around the bed. He was doing all he could to block my hands but he was way too preoccupied to be fast enough. His head was thrown back against the bed and I took the chance to get his neck. 

As soon as my fingers made contact with his skin, his shoulders scrunched up, his laughter became silent and he began thrashing. "Ohoho, I think I found the sweet spot," I said, my eyes wide at his reaction. He scratched at my hands and hiccuped. "Stop" He whispered. "Admit that you're happier." "I'm happy! I'm happy! Stop!!!!" He whisper-shouted. I had to prise my hands away as he had scrunched his shoulders up so hard that it was nearly impossible to do. When his laughter had calmed down, gasped for his breath back.