Beast x reader {Training}

I've met the beast before but having been abused as a child, he knew that he couldn't kill me. And I knew he wouldn't kill me. He admitted to liking me but not completely. He took it as his job to train me to protect myself. Thrice a week he took me to a hall I never knew even existed and trained me there. At first it started as me getting myself out from under him. 

I nodded and he lay me down on the floor. Straddling me, he started to talk me through movements that would get me out from under him. I surprised him by bucking my hips before he finished talking. I slipped my knees between us and pushed, sending him onto his back. Launching myself on top of him, I used my knees to pin his wrists to the floor while I leaned over him.

He smiled at me and used momentum to flip us around, slowing my fall before my back slammed into the floor. One of his hands held both my wrists and the other rested on the floor beside my head. "Not fair. You said you would take it easy on me." I frowned, trying to jerk my hands free. He smirked at me and leaned back. "You're more experienced than I expected so I can put my game up a little bit." he shrugged. I used one leg to push one side of my body up, throwing him to the side. Sweat was already beading my forehead, he was really heavy and the loss of blood from last week still had me weak. 

I collapsed and felt him lift me. That's all I remember from that night. I woke up to Dennis patching my leg. "Did it reopen?" I asked. Dennis looked surprised to see me awake. "Mornin'. Yes it did. You were out cold for a few days." "I was?" I gasped. "Everyone thought that Beast had killed you. Didn't hear from  him since it happened." He added. I sat up and searched his eyes for any hint of the brown that belonged to the Beast. He was the only personality that had a different eye color. Non of the others knew why but he did.

Dennis tied the bandage and got up to leave. I noticed the painkillers on the table next to me. I swallowed them and lay down, after a few minutes the throbbing pain in my leg and head subsided. The door reopened to reveal the bare chest of the Beast. His face was heart-breaking when he saw me. "Beast-" I got cut off by him slamming a fist into the wall. "Don't even try to make me feel better. I thought you were dead. I thought I killed the only person that cares for all of us. I couldn't face the other 23. We all love you and you love us all. They would lose trust in me if I had killed you."

"But you didn't. I'm alive and well, though not entirely healthy. You didn't kill me, and that's the most important bit of this." I said. I was already next to him when I reached out. I touched his cheek and ran my thumb over the suspiciously wet skin, but decided that it'll be best not to ask him if he had been crying. He relaxed at my touch and breathed deeply. "I'm alive and I'm yours." I pulled him closer and placed a small quick kiss on his lips. He didn't let me pull away. We stayed kissing for a good few minutes, me pressed up against the wall he had punched not long ago, sitting on his waist.

(A/N:- I always imagined that the Beast would have a soft side, especially to the pure. So, this is what i thought he'd be like.)