Barry x reader {Swimming}

[A/N:- you're not under a zoo for this one. You're in an actual house]

I was laying on my bed, eyes closed but not asleep. Suddenly, hands slipped under me and I was lifted. I snapped my eyes open and relaxed only when I saw that it was Barry. "Where are you taking me?" I asked as he started moving through our house. My eyes widened when I noticed the mischievous look in his blue eyes. 

"No no no no no no no!" I screeched, grabbing his stylish clothing and squirming as he walked to the pool behind our house. He just laughed and tried to throw me in but I was holding onto him and ended up  pulling him in with me. Holding my breath, I started kicking my legs in the water. We resurfaced at the same time, both of us spluttering for a breath. I pushed my soaking (h/c) hair from my face and wiping water from my face when Barry's arms wrapped themselves around me.

He stood normally but I had to swim as he pushed us to the deeper end. "You look so beautiful with mascara running down your face, baby girl" He giggled. I slapped his shoulder and then proceeded to wipe my eyes and cheeks. he swam to the end and hauled himself out taking his hat, coat, trousers, socks and shoes leaving him in only his boxers. He jumped back in, causing the water to spray at me as I frantically tried to avoid it.

I saw a shadow pass under me and he emerged just in front of me. Claiming my lips, he pulled me closer the water from him dripping over both of us. "You're crazy. you know that?" I chuckled after we broke away. He rested his forehead on mine, enjoying our closeness. I kissed his nose and he smiled opening his eyes, capturing me in their blue depths immediately. I melted into the second kiss when he granted me it.