Dennis x Barry x Hedwig x Reader {I'm better}

Dennis, Barry and Hedwig were in front of me, arguing about who treats me better. I was sat waiting for it to calm down but soon it got too much. "Will you just shut up!!!!!!!????????" I shouted, stamping my foot. Barry looked at me, apparently not believing his eyes, "Did you seriously just stamp your foot?"

I threw a glare at him and he shivered. Dennis put his glasses on and Growled something about me being childish. "Excuse me?! Me?! Childish?! More like you and Barry! Arguing with a nine-year-old over who treats me better." I choked on my own fake laugh. I groaned and ran my hands over my face and through my hair.

"Did I do something wrong?" the voice of Hedwig asked and I looked at him. The poor kid had tears in his eyes. "Oh, no Hedwig. You did nothing wrong, darling. Dennis and Barry shouldn't have argued with you. Why don't you let me talk to them and I'll play with you once I finish telling them off?" I asked wiping his cheeks from the tears that broke free. He nodded and a shiver ran through his body.

His posture changed and Barry shook hid head. "I still can not believe that you stamped your foot" He smirked. I clenched my fists and shook as the anger rose at his smirk. "Will you please act like an adult? Both you and Dennis are arguing with a nine-year-old boy over who treats me better. Have you returned to being a child? The both of you are acting like jerks." I said. "You all treat me equally. I feel welcome with all three of you. Please stop arguing and one of you rest with me. I'm tired." I sighed, defeated. "you promised me you'll play with me." Hedwig moaned, accusation clear in his tone. "I will just please let me rest a bit, kid." he nodded and Dennis came back. "C'mon. Let's get you to bed." and with that, he led me to his room.