Chapter 13:Taming The Workoholic

(So the chapter before this is in a seperate restricted book by itself where all the chapters like it are going)

She would give away exactly what happened in Greece if she kept smiling like this.  She looked out the window swatting Evan's hand away when he tried to make a pass at her.  "We could pull off the road and you know..." His voice trailed off and she blushed. They had nothing but what he was suggesting now in Greece. She was supposed to be returning to work today but there was no way that was going to happen- she was bone tired. Someone had decided to keep her up all night on the plane back to L.A. Not that she had been complaining. She felt liberated and she had the man sitting next to her to thank for that. He gave her that killer lopsided smile,squeezing her hand and returning his attention to the road.

  By the time they arrived at her brother's house, they noticed a large mob outside standing on the lawn.     When the red convertible came to a stop, he opened the door for her, holding her tight in his embrace. "We have an audience," She stopped him before he kissed her, noticing her family members glaring at the both of them.

 "I don't care about an audience," He kissed her like the plane was going down, as he did when they made love in Greece. She blocked out all the people around them and kissed her man, even if it wasn't official yet.

It was only when she heard coughing that the kiss ended. Her little sister and Gary stood a few lengths away, glaring at her. "Hey dear sister of mine," Her sister's voice was sugary sweet and she knew she was angry. She looked down at her feet but couldn't wipe the smile from her face. She knew what she was in trouble for.

 "I'm sorry for not calling you and telling you where I was. I know you must've been worrying about me and I apologize. Do you forgive me?" She asked sweetly batting her eyelashes at her sister.  She giggled a little and looked her sister. The look she got from her sister was sheer amusement. She grabbed her hand and pulled her into the house leaving a puzzled Evan to face Gary.

It took all of five seconds to figure out where her sister was dragging her. In the kitchen was her brother and his wife, making out like  the horny newleyweds that they were. "Eww you too. Save it for the honeymoon," Faith yelled startling them. Their lips broke apart but he held his wife close. It was weird to see her big bro married after all the women he'd been through after his divorce. Leti had gotten him to stop his ways...after all he used to be her boss.

 "Had fun?" Her brother asked holding Leti close. 

She simply nodded smiling from ear to ear. Leti coughed and whispered something into her husband's ear. He quickly left the kitchen going to rejoin the others outside. "Where'd you go?" Leti asks standing next to Faith. They were going to gang up on her, she could feel it.

 "To Greece," She smiled a little at the thoughts running through her brain. In the week she was gone, she had seen Greece through his eyes and had been used to nights full of passion. She would have problems getting back to sleeping alone..she was sure of it. Not that she had slept much on her trip. She smiled to herself remembering how she had been, knowing she'd found her inner sex kitten. Evan had loved every second of it.

 "Think they did the nasteh?" She heard Leti ask Faith. 

They both looked at her giving her a look that could make the hardest crimminal admit to their crimes. She sighed knowing it was going to come out sooner than later. "We did the nasteh," She couldn't help but laugh when Faith pretended to faint.

"So are you guys official yet?"

 She thought long and hard about it. They hadn't brought up being together as yet. He was free to leave as he wished without notice. "No," She said honestly, spinning on her heel and walking out of the kitchen, needing to be alone.