Summary & Copyright

After a night filled with passion, Olivia wakes up in her hotel room alone, the man who professed to love her gone. Pregnant with his child, she moves on with her life when it is apparent that he only used her for sex.

Cameron is a werewolf, a warrior of the Zhooniyaa Miskwi (Silver Blood) Pack. He doesn't care that his soulmate is a human and is over the moon when he finds her. But when an attack on his pack has him dashing out of bed, fully intent on returning to her as quickly as he can, he never anticipated nearly dying and falling into a coma.

When he wakes, he doesn't remember her at all and goes about life as he normally would.

Until he meets her again 5 years later.

***

BOOK 1 OF THE CLAIM SERIES - EACH BOOK IN THIS SERIES CAN STAND ON ITS OWN.

THE CLAIM SERIES:
BOOK 1: The Forgotten Claim
BOOK 2: The Defiant Claim
BOOK 3: The War Claim (Coming April 1, 2020)

This is an edited first draft, not a final draft. Therefore, please respect my wishes not to post this story on Goodreads until it is finalized. Thank you. :)

***

Rated R (foul language, violence, steamy scenes)

All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2018 Jo Lee Hunt ( Joflower )

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

THIS MEANS I ( Joflower ) OWN THIS BOOK AND IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD & INKITT. IF YOU SEE IT POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE, OR SNIPPETS COPIED WORD-FOR-WORD ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH!