Sequel! Publishing!

Yes, you saw that correctly.

Sam's getting his own story! I haven't decided on a title yet, but it will be _____ Claim, so keep an eye out for that in a few months.

I'm working hard on the 3rd draft now and will be self-publishing it as soon as I can. It will probably be in a few months if I can stick to my goals.

So, you know what that means. Buh-bye Wattpad version. I'll leave a sample up, but I can't leave the full version up. I will pull it roughly 2 weeks before I publish it. I'll have a preorder link available by then as well. You will get notices/reminders every now and then. There are rules in this industry and authors can get slapped around if they break them.

The published version will have chapters that I purposely left out of the Wattpad/Initt version and involve Cameron and Chloe. You know... an incentive to buy the book. *wiggles eyebrows*

Hey! Don't look at me like that! I can't give away everything for free! LOL

So keep this book in your libraries so you don't miss an update about the publication. You can also follow me to see announcements about it on my wall, or follow me on various social media apps to never miss updates or publication announcements. I don't spam much (except on Twitter where I'm part of a book retweet group every weekend). I'm on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat as JoLeeHunt (but am not so active on the last two).

There is also the HeartStone Pack on Facebook, a group that is really popular with readers and while it is on Twitter too... It's not active. The Pack is a lot of fun on Facebook. There's a weekly PackChat that I dedicate time to be active in, PackPerks like the chance to get chapter dedications, bonus material, and early access to chapter previews. All of my readers are welcome to join, but PLEASE answer the question upon entry request. This is how we know you're a reader and we can keep the space safe for all readers.

I'll have a site up eventually, I'm just trying to work out the kinks. And Goodreads... Can't forget that one...

Thank you so much for reading!