Epilogue

Cameron gazed down the aisle as his daughter, dressed in a fluffy white tulle gown, marched slowly toward him and dropping rose petals from a basket she clutched tightly before her. A crown of white and pink flowers adorned her dark brown hair that fell in soft ringlets around her sweet angelic face. Her smile was as bright as the sun with two missing front teeth and her eyes twinkled like stars. She had grown up so much in the last year and she continued to amaze him each day with her excitement and eagerness to live life to the fullest. He never could have imagined feeling so fulfilled as a father and Chloe brought out the best in him.

But he couldn't have done it without Olivia.

When Chloe reached him at the altar, he picked her up, set her on his hip, and kissed her cheek before the music changed and Olivia appeared at the end of the aisle, her arm looped around her father's.

She had managed to reach out to him last fall in hopes of rekindling some kind of relationship, no matter how strained, and invited him to their wedding. He agreed and had even come for a visit with his wife, daughter, and son at Christmas. Olivia's sister in Japan and her husband and kids had also come for a visit to celebrate Christmas and the New Year. That was when Olivia announced her pregnancy, even though her mother knew and everyone in Cameron's family knew.

Little Ollie came in the late spring, three weeks after Chloe's birthday. Cameron couldn't be more proud of his little male with his soft, wispy copper hair and pudgy little cheeks that begged to be kissed.

At first, Olivia didn't believe Cameron when he told her she was pregnant a year ago. She had been on birth control pills but it seemed the pill was no match for the matebond and werewolf DNA. She was shocked, but happy nonetheless. Chloe was excited to have a little brother or sister too.

Being pregnant, however, meant that she wouldn't be able to shift into a wolf and if he marked her before the delivery, she could lose the baby. They had to wait until after Oliver was born. Since Olivia had dreamed of one day getting married—an uncommon practice in the werewolf community—they decided that after Oliver was born, they would get married and seal the matebond before the moon rose in the sky.

Here they were now—a year after Oliver's conception and Olivia's acceptance of Cameron and who he was—getting married like she had dreamed.

And Goddess, was she stunning.

Olivia's auburn curls were piled up on her head and tumbling down the sides between creamy white flowers woven into her hair. Her dress was an elegant, ivory gown with a sweetheart neckline that accentuated her voluptuous breasts and hugged her curves. Her smile was bright and her green eyes sparkled, holding his as she glided toward him.

When she reached him, she kissed her father's cheek and handed over her bouquet in exchange for Oliver. He squirmed at first until he settled down on her shoulder as she cooed to him. When he sighed in contentment, she caught Cameron's gaze and they turned to Alpha Noodin to begin the ceremony.

It was short and sweet and included the pups—just the way Olivia wanted it. Chloe loved being included too and received a kiss on her cheeks from both Olivia and Cameron after sealing their marriage vows with a kiss. Oliver received kisses as well and he yawned, half asleep on Olivia's shoulder and drooling a little.

After the ceremony, pictures were taken and everyone gathered under a large white tent set up for the reception. Olivia wanted a small intimate wedding, so only close family and friends were invited. She knew, come nightfall, she would be welcomed by the entire pack after her first shift, but she wanted the wedding to be about them as a couple and as a family.

Cameron rubbed small circles in her lower back as they swayed slowly to the soft music of their first dance when her anxiety spiked up a bit. He could always tell she was thinking about her first shift. Even though she decided over the last few months to become a wolf like him, it still made her nervous. She had seen him shift numerous times but the only way for her to overcome her anxieties was to accept that the first shift would hurt. That was a fact no one could deny but it got easier over time.