Chapter 16: Last day{Edited}

|I may not be perfect but at least I'm not fake.|

Grace's Pov:

I woke up early this morning. I tried to get up but I could not move. I looked down and found Xavier sleeping on me. He had his head on my chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

How did we even end up like this?

Last night memory came back and I felt my cheeks heat up. I never blushed so much in my life.

Damn you, Xavier!

I tried to get up but he did not move. I sighed and gave up. I slowly passed my fingers in his messy hair and he started to stir. He moved a bit and opened his eyes. He looked around and then at me.

"Sorry I did not mean to wake you up," I said and he chuckled.

"It's ok." He said and rolled beside me. He reached up to kiss my cheeks and smiled.

"Goodmorning." He said his voice husky.

"Goodmorning," I replied

He took my left hand and kiss the back.

"Don't you think you are giving me way too many kisses." I murmured and he smirked.

"That is the only thing I am allowed to do till you are ready so I will do it as much as I want." He whispered in my ears and bite it.

"S-stop," I said trying not to smile.

"Why?" He asked amused.

"Because I need to use the bathroom." I lied and he pulled away chuckling.

"Fine." He laid beside me and I made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I dressed up and stepped out of the bathroom

"Thank god I thought you were... damn girl!" He said clearly checking me out. I rolled my eyes and walked toward the door.

"You can use the bathroom. I am going downstairs." I said and he nodded.

I walked down and found dead in the living room reading his newspaper while drinking his coffee.

"Morning dad," I said and he looked up.

"Morning sweet pie." He said smiling.

"Where is mom?" I asked.

"She is in the kitchen." He said and I nodded. I made my way into the kitchen and saw her making pancakes.

"Morning mom," I said hugging her from the back as she was near the oven.

"Morning sweetie." She replied as she flipped one pancake.

"Do you need help?" I asked and she shakes her head no.

"No its almost done. Go and have your breakfast before it gets cold. And where is Xavier? His food is getting cold." She said.

"Mom relax. He is in the bathroom he will be down soon." I said and she nodded. I took my breakfast and started to eat it.

Xavier soon came downstairs and sat beside me as he ate his breakfast.

"You guys eat I will be back." Mom said and we nodded. She went away leaving me and Xavier alone.

"When are we leaving?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Hmm, when you wanna." He shrugged and I nodded.

"Don't you need to go to your office or meetings?" I asked him. It's been long since he went to the office.

"No, I am free today." He said and I nodded. We continued to have our breakfast.

"But can we leave after lunch?" He asked suddenly and I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to take you on a proper date. Our wedding is going to be in a few weeks and I didn't take you to any date. It would be awful if I don't do it." He said and my eyes widened.

"You want to take me on a date?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah and please don't say no cause I already planned everything and I do want to take you out." He said and I nodded.

"Ok," I said and he smiled.

-----

After having lunch we went into the back garden. It was quite big with multiples colour of flowers. Dad went in between the rows of flower and start to look after it.

I remember how he was fascinated with gardening. He liked to do it in his free time. At my previous house, after school, I would help him in taking care of them.

"Dear, look at this." He said and I looked at the purple flower.

"It's beautiful," I said and he chuckled.

"Your favourite colour." He said.

"Sweetie!"

I turned and saw Mom near the door. She walked toward us and stopped near me.

"When are you leaving?" She asked sadly and I sighed.

"In a few minutes," I replied and she nodded.

"What? So early?" Dad asked me. He frowned and leave his flowers to hug me.

"Yeah. Xavier want to take me on a date tonight. So we will have to go home and get ready." I explained and they nodded.

"But do come visit us soon ok?" Mom asked as she places her hand on my cheek.

"Of course I will come," I said.

"This house is going to be lonely again without you," Dad said sadly.

"Roger don't you dare make the poor kid cry now." Mom scolded dad and I chuckled lightly.

"We will miss you." He said kissing my forehead.

"You both will too. I will call you more often." I said and they nodded.

"Grace!"

I looked over the door and saw Xavier with our bags. Well, time to go home. We walked back inside the house to join him.

"Thanks for bringing my daughter back Xavier." Mom said as she hugged him.

"Not a problem Martha." He replied.

"Hopefully we get to see you both soon," Dad said and Xavier nodded.

We walked to the car and sat down.

"Bye," I said waving at them.

"Bye!"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
LovelyShifah
;)