Chapter 25:The test {Edited}

|Sometimes the most shocking surprises are also the most beautiful surprises.|

Grace's Pov:

It's been two days since the evening with Mom. And no, I had not taken the pregnancy test yet. After Xavier come to pick me up I couldn't tell him to buy it. I was nervous and scared.

But today after having breakfast, I came to throw up in the toilet. Thank god Xavier was not here. Now I knew that I had no chance but to take the test. I took my phone and called one person that I trusted with this.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hi. I need your help." I said and she chuckled.

"Ok, what is it?" Skylar asked and I bit my lips.

"Hmm, can you buy a pregnancy test for me and come to my place?" I asked and there was a long silence followed by a loud squealed.

"Oh my god.. of course, I will be right there." She hangs up and I sighed. I went into the living room and waited for her.

-----

After 30 minutes the doorbell rang. I immediately went to open it. Skylar stood there smiling.

"Here!" She said giving me the bags. I took it and we walked into my room.

"Take it I will wait for you." She said and I nodded. I went into the bathroom and did what I was supposed to. I stepped out with the test in my hand.

"Well, it said we have to wait for 5 minutes," Skylar said and I nodded.

"Hey don't be scared. Everything is going to be alright." She encouraged me and I sighed.

"Let's hope so!" I said and waited for those damn 5 minutes.

"And to say you are pregnant before me" She pouted and I smile weakly.

"You can check now," Skylar said and I nodded. With shaky hand, I looked at it and my eyes widened.

Two red bar...

I am pregnant!

"So?" Skylar asked nervously.

"I am pregnant," I said and she squealed.

"Congrats!" She hugged me tightly.

"You are what?" Another voice said freezing me on place. I looked behind Skylar and found Xavier standing there shocked.

"I will let you both at it. See you soon Grace." Skylar said and I nodded. She left me alone with Xavier.

He walked toward me and I kept looking at the ground.

"Grace are you pregnant?" He asked calmly and I nodded.

"You sure?" He asked and I shrugged.

"At least that's what the test said." I murmured but I knew he heard it. He lifted me up and I squealed as he spins me around.

"Oh my god Grace do you know how happy I am. "He said smiling. He leaned and kiss me harder. I smiled and kissed him back.

"We need to make an appointment to the doctor for you." He said and I nodded.

"God, I still can't believe that I am becoming a father." He said and I smiled.

"We need to tell our family." He said and I nodded.

"Not on phone though. We will tell them when we will meet them." I suggested and he nodded.

"Whatever you want." He said smiling widely.

"So may I know why you returned so early?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well I came to give you a good news and you gave me one too." He chuckled.

"What good news?" I asked curiously.

"Our wedding is in four days." He said and my eyes widened.

"Seriously?" I asked shocked and he nodded.

"Yeah. Mom and dad are preparing everything and I am helping them. Don't worry everything will be done by then." He reassured me and I nodded.

"Do we tell them about the baby before or after the wedding?" I asked and he shrugged.

"When do you want it to be?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said truly. I was still undecided about everything.

"How about we tell them about the wedding dinner?" He asked and I nodded.

"That would be good," I said and he smiled.

"Good." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Well Skylar already know so there is a chance Ryan know too," I said and he groaned.

"If he knows he is going to tease me about it." He said and I chuckled.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked and he thought about it.

"Do you want to go out?" He asked and I nodded.

"I kinda want to go to the park," I said.

"Well then get ready and we will go meanwhile I will call the doctor for your appointment." He said and I nodded. I kissed his cheeks and made my way to the bathroom.

I quickly changed and did a light makeup.

I stepped out and went downstairs. Xavier was on his phone so I waited for him.

"So tomorrow morning at 9?" Xavier asked running his fingers in hair messing them more.

"Ok thank you" He ended the call and smiled at me.

"Your appointment is tomorrow morning at 9," he said and I nodded.

"That's ok," I said smiling.

"Now let's go to the park."

We walked to the car and he drove us there. I did tell him that we could walk but he says that is getting cold now and that's not good for the baby. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

This is going to be a long 9 months.

We arrived and he parked. He intertwined our hands and we walked near the benches.

"Remember when Lia and jay were with us?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I remember. And this creepy dude too." I said and Xavier rolled his eyes.

"He was really creepy and stupid. Talking to others wife pretending to offer help." Xavier scoffed and I chuckled.

"Now babe doesn't need to spoil your mood because of him," I said pinching his cheeks. He playfully glares at me but let me pinch his cheeks. They were soft as he had to shave this morning.

"Anyway. Let me get ice cream for you!" He said and I nodded eagerly. It was the same girl that was here. She notices Xavier and smirked.

Not again!

"Two chocolate flavour!" Xavier ordered and she nodded. She went back and bought our ice cream. I took mine and Xavier paid. I did not fight with him to pay because I know he won't let me.

"Enjoy!" She winked at Xavier while touching his hand when she gave him the ice cream and I glared at her.

"Of course, I will enjoy with my wife," Xavier said and the girl's eyes widened.

"W-wife?"

"Yeah, and next time keep your hands for yourself!" I stated and Xavier chuckled.

"Let's go!"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah