Interrupted

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

It was as though a blanket of warmth swept over them as they neared the tree again. She kept near to Tarhuinn, however, since her wrist was in a comfortable position. The warmth began to wrap its tendrils around her broken wrist, and a small sigh of comfort escaped her lips. Hopefully, the tree would heal her wrist completely if they stayed by it for a decent span of time. If it could keep one young, broken bones shouldn't be too much trouble.

In the distance, they could still hear the noisy splashes of water. Most likely, they belonged either to Icniss or Will. Personally, though, she was rather pleased that they no longer had to worry about the head author, and she was keeping that thought in her mind. Otherwise, a torrent of negative thoughts would flood her head. The tree also aided in maintaining her positivity. Her worry was fading, and the temptation to fall asleep in Tarhuinn's arms grew.

When they finally reached the tree, he seated himself down in the water with her. Her back and head lay against his chest while she sat between his legs. His arms were around her waist, and his head was back against the trunk of the tree. Despite the calming abilities of the stunning plant, her cheeks were warm on their own.

The water had caused the torn shirt to pool around her. Tarhuinn's arms rested underneath the piece of fabric, and she felt him shift them across her skin. A shiver would've run up her spine, but, in the shimmering water, she only felt the pleasing sensation from the contact. Her breath caught in her throat momentarily, and it was released as a faint moan. Instinctively, she brought her knees closer to her before she turned onto her left side. She brought her hands up to her chest and was mindful of her wrist, though; it was beginning to feel better.

His arms adjusted to the new position, but his fingers glided delicately over her skin. Another near inaudible moan left her, and she closed her eyes. She didn't care that a threat was bearing down upon them; she was just enjoying her husband's presence. The splashes of water grew, and she heard someone whistle. Easily, she recognized the owner.

Her eyes remained closed as Tarhuinn tightened his grip only slightly. He probably had a similar mindset to her at the moment, and she hoped that Will would follow in step. Otherwise, the very water around them might become their enemy.

"So, this is where the serum of youth comes from. Spectacular!" His green eyes latched themselves onto the couple, mainly (f/n) though. He only cast a quick glance to the male, who presently couldn't form a glare. "And, I have my other prize here as well." At the pace of a snail, he looked her over. Tarhuinn wrapped his legs around her more while his hair pooled around her. Losing his view, Will pouted but chuckled regardless. "And, you're in such better attire. It makes me want you right now, but this tree is causing my urge to kill your husband to disappear. I don't even have the desire to summon a simple spell."

Making another few steps forward, Will could reach out and grab her, but he refrained from doing so at the moment. Tarhuinn wanted the tree's effects to wear off; he wanted to attack the mage. He fought against the effects or tried to, but, for right now, he could only bring (f/n) closer to him. There was also her wrist to consider, and the memory of such an event would've usually fueled his anger enough.

Presently, it only caused him to frown slightly. "Take the serum and leave us," Tarhuinn demanded, but his tone wasn't threatening in the slightest. "You can find yourself another woman, and you could have many with the serum."