Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"This one?" I held up a sparkly blue dress to Dani, Hazel, and Josh.

"No." The girls said. Josh just mumbled whatever the girls said, staring at his phone. I rolled my eyes and picked out a different one.

"Okay, I think this is the dress!" I picked up a sparkly hot pink dress. The girls cringed a bit as I held it up.

"NO NO NO NO NO!"

"Rude and I'm just kidding! I don't think I'm going to wear a dress after all. Dani, what are you wearing?" I asked, pushing through racks and racks of clothes.

"This!" She held up a strapless dress. It was dark blue. The top half was sparkly. A black ribbon was wrapped around her waist and the rest of the dress flowed out from beneath her. It was simple, but cute, and I knew Dani was going to rock the dress.

"Cuute!" I exclaimed then pushed her off toward the dressing room. "Hazel, you could come you know! I'm sure Harry might be happy to see you."

"Dani said you two were dating." Hazel said, slightly confused.

I heard Dani giggle from the dressing room as I growled a bit. "We're only fake dating. I mean...If you still want him. I think Dani's going after Zayn." (A/N: I've decided that Zayn shall be single in this one. No offense to Perrie. I ship Zerrie! <3)

"I don't know. You still trying to make Niall jealous?" Hazel started to look through some racks with me. I finally settled on something. I found a frilly white top that would go perfectly with this blue blazer I saw. I saw some black skinnies so I immediately took those and found some gold jewelry. All I needed were some heels.

"Ehh, yeah."

"He's not the only one jealous," I could've sworn I heard her mumble, shoving some black heels into my hands and pushing me over to the dressing room. I looked at her oddly, but didn't question it. What was she talking about? Only then did I notice how tired she looked. Bags were under her eyes and her usual smile wasn't really there. What happened to her?

* * *

"Dani! This is the last box!" I said, handing her the cupcakes. She groaned, but took them. I laughed softly at her. She made sure her little updo was all right, checking her reflection in the window, then went inside. She was just like Zayn. She didn't even need to check, she was looking amazing. I laughed softly and followed her.

My aunt didn't want to go. It was probably going to be like one of those party. The boys would definitely have alcohol at the party and who knows how long the party would go on for. Maybe, 2 or 3 in the morning? Hazel, Dani, and I knocked on the boys doors, boxes filling up our hands as we tried not to smear our makeup. My hair was just curled and flowing over my shoulder. Hazel had done a braided updo, which really showed her natural beauty since her hair was drawn away from her face. She wore a red dress that was one shoulder, little flowers decorated there. Liam immediately answered the door and looked concerned.

"Oh my gosh, let me help you with these!" He said, immediately taking a few boxes out of our hands. The party already seemed to be in fully swing. This was a typical A-lister party. I wasn't surprised, since the boys had plenty of money. Lights flashing everywhere to the beat of the music, different colored balloons, ton of food, their own bar, and a DJ who was non other than Zayn.

"Whooo! DJ MALIK!" Dani yelled, pumping her fist, making Zayn smile back at her. We started to unpack all the cupcakes in the kitchen along with all the food.

"Adelaide," I heard a thick British accent say from behind me. I turned around to see Simon Cowell. Don't freak out, don't freak out, even though he made One Direction, the band that completely changed your life. "These cupcakes look fantastic!" He said, marveling at one with Louis' suspenders and striped shirt.