Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Did you find him yet?" I whispered into my phone. I was currently doing a three way call with Harry and Niall. I felt like a ninja or something, slipping into the shadows and sneaking into different rooms. Unfortunately, I was doing this all for nothing. I'd turn around a corner, bottle up in defense, but Louis wouldn't be there.

"I don't see him up here." Niall whispered back.

"I don't think he's out-" Harry started to say until we heard muffled cries.

"HARRY?!" Niall and I both screamed into the phone, but there was no answer. The line was cut off. He was gone. I started to breathe heavily, frantically looking around the room I was in. I rushed over to a window, but didn't see Louis outside. I pushed the curtain back and heard Niall.

"H-Harry's gone." Niall said finally.

"H-He was taken by the enemy." I said, adding in a few fake sniffles. "A moment of silence for him." Silence filled our conversation, as we paid our respects, but it didn't last long. "All right that's all he gets! He was the first one killed."

I heard Niall chuckling a bit as I went into the guest bedroom. I checked under the bed and in the closet, pushing past the few clothes they had inside. Nothing. Where was the stupid boy?

"I'm guessing he's outside." Niall said again. I could hear him opening and closing the bedroom doors. "But just be careful."

"Why? I'd hear him coming inside."

"I can't remember if we left the windows open in the kitchen and the living room." I felt my phone vibrate twice. Text from Zayn.

Heard Harry screaming like a little girl. Rushed over and Lou got me. I don't know where Li is. My hair's all sticky so hurry up.

I laughed softly at the text then replied to Niall who was still waiting on the other end. "I'll go lock them." I said, running over to the first one. I groaned, frustrated that the window wouldn't go down. I pushed as hard as I could but it seemed to be jammed. Ugh, I wish I was stronger. I froze when I heard someone behind me.

"Need some help with that, love?"

I was a bit scared to turn around. I could see his reflection in the window. I could see the smirk growing on his face as he walked towards me. I quickly turned around, pointing my bottle of chocolate at the mischievous boy. My hands were shaking but I watched as he backed up a bit.

"I'm armed, Tomlinson." I said.

"I am too, Goldie." He said back, holding up his whipped cream. I glared at him and he glared back. "Drop the chocolate bottle and your hair won't get messed up anymore."

I bit my lip. "I'm not scared of you, Louis."

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I don't mean to brag, but I'm -" He flipped his hair a bit, making me roll my eyes. "The best."

"I'm aware of that, Louis. You know what else I'm aware of?"

"What, Goldie?"

"THIS!" I squeezed the bottle as hard as I could, spraying the gooey chocolate all over his shirt. He started screaming, like I had stabbed him in the back or something. It was quite entertaining actually.

"All right, guys!" I yelled as loud as possible. "I got Louis! The game's overrmmm-" He quickly got up and clamped a chocolate covered hand over my mouth.

"It's not over yet." He said in a dark, creepy tone. Chills went down my spine. "Now they'll have to find you." I made muffled cries as he dragged me down the hall, humming innocently. Louis was known as the prankster of the group. He was like the evil mastermind. Never underestimate the carrot loving boy.