Planet Doom

Total Chaos. That's all anyone can say when they laid their eyes on planet DOOM. Being one of the most dangerous planet on the OASIS. Planet doom is a popular place for players to grab a quick cash.

All hell break loose, explosions, and gunshots filled the dark atmosphere as battlecries and screams of agony pierced through the dark cloudy sky.

In the midst of chaos a dark clothed figure weaved through the shadow, staying out of view. Using the navigational system linked to his red dome helmet.

"It should've been close from here" he said to no one in particular. However, his musing is interrupted by a battlecry coming from an armored figure that charge at him, riding what seems to be a mechanical scorpion.

Wasting no time he leapt out of the way, whipped out his revolver, "mercy" from it's holster on his right thigh. he fired three shots in quick successions. the first shot cracked the attacker's shield, the second one shattered it, and the last one pierced through the player like glass.

Soren land gracefully and charge through the masses of players. Firing his revolver with surprising accuracy, considering how bulky it is. He blasted his way through, killing any player that is unfortunate enough to stand on his and his four barrelled revolver's path.

he stopped dead on his track when he saw a glimpse of a player that modeled after a certain claw wielding slasher, he jumps at Soren, giving soren full view of his dreadfully sharp claws.having alittle to no time react soren pointed mercy at the claw wielding maniac only to see bursts of bullet piercing his would be attacker. Shattering him into million pieces.

Soren dodge out of the bullets's way and glance at the player that save him. He's a massive man with dark skin and bald head. He also has mechanical parts replacing his mid section and a pair mechanical arms.

Soren pointed his revolver at the massive man, surprising him. He fired mercy and take out a player that tried to sneak up behind him.

before he knows it, he stand back to back with the massive man. Taking out players around them with brutal efficiency. Soren with his revolver and the massive man with his MA5 assault rifle from "halo".

"I'M RELOADING" The massive man bellowed while reloading his assault rifle.

"Got it" Soren responded. Covering the massive man while he reloads.

They continue to fight until every threat has been taken out. They turned arround and stare at each other with Soren has to look upwards due to height difference.

"Well played" soren says

"You too" says the massive man before they jump a step back and pointed their gun at each other.

"Sorry, buddy, but this is an all out deathmatch and the artifact is going to be mine" Soren said while training his revolver at the massive man. His finger hovered at the trigger.

"Heh, agreed. Don't think i'm gonna go easy on ya"

however, their stare down was interrupted by a blinding light that envelope the entire area. The light comes from one of the hill top where a gauntlet sits on the middle of the light.

"The artifact" Soren muttered. the artifact is a "Gregarius 120" a gauntlet that allowed the wielder to turn into a giant robot of their choice for maximum two minutes.