Chapter 3: Reunion

Hey there!

I  wanted to show you how Izumi looks like!

Now back to the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Izuku got up the next morning, he realized he was laying on the sofa, hugging his sister who was asleep with her head resting on his chest.

Flashback

Izuku dashed jumping from building to building at an incredible speed as he headed to Kamino. When he got to the hideout's entrance, he regained his normal form before entering. Once inside, he headed to the bar, where Kurogiri a.k.a. Black Mist, was cleaning some glasses. Sitting on the bar counter was Tomura Shigaraki, wearing his decorative hands all over his body as usual. The moment they heard him, they turned to look at him. 

Tomura didn't say anything at first

Tomura didn't say anything at first. Then, he slowly got up and walked at Izuku. Once he was in front of him, he suddenly attacked him, aiming to grab I face, but Midoriya dodged him at the same time he let out some red tentacles from his back, which immediately launched at Tomura and grabbed his ankles, wrists, and neck, lifting him up onto the air. Everyone remained silent for a moment, and then suddenly they all started to laugh. Izuku put down Tomura, and then they both went to sit down on the bar counter.

- So, how is you "new life"? - asked Tomura.

- Well, everything is going according to plan - replied Izuku - But there are some issues I need which I need Sensei to listen to.

In that moment, a TV which was on top of a small table next to the counter turned on, showing a blue screen with the words Audio Only showing on the top left corner.

- As All Might would say... - said a voice coming from the TV - I am here.

- Oh, Sensei! Were you listening the whole time? - asked Midoriya.