Chapter 6: Encounters at the Mall

Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, a shopping center filled with many stores that sell items which are designed for different body types and Quirks. The entire class 1A was standing in front of the entrance.

- Well guys, do you remember the plan? - asked Kirishima with a happy voice.

- Yup, go do whatever we want until 20:30, then meet at the Karaoke's front door - replied Mina. 

The reason for this was that they had booked a lounge at the Karaoke which was inside the Shopping Mall.

- Well then let's go! - said Izumi happily. 

Everyone agreed and split in groups as they entered the mall. Once inside Izumi went with Tsuyu and Uraraka and they talked as they walked around the Mall while trying to decide for a shop. The rest of the groups did more or less the same. But there was someone who hadn't entered the Mall. Izuku was still outside. 

He was walking down the nearby streets as he didn't like to shop, and he had decided to go for a walk as he waited for the time for the Karaoke to come. But as he walked down a deserted street he heard strange noises coming from somewhere near him. He looked around to make sure no one was close, and then he used the symbiote to throw a wide thread of a web like substance which latched onto the nearest rooftop, which he then used to propel himself up and onto the rooftop, where he saw a blue glow appear and then disappear coming from a side alley. He then jumped over a few more roofs until he looked at an alley below him in which a group of men were surrounding another adult with stitches and strange burn marks all over his skin, and a younger girl wearing a school uniform with a knife in her hand. They looked as if they had just begun fighting.

- Carnage, let's help them wipe them out! - he thought.

- Yay! You're finally back to your old self! - Carnage replied in his mind as Izuku took a huge jump towards the thugs, began transforming in the air, and landed in front of them placing himself between the stitched boy and the girl and completing his transformation having the symbiote cover his face the last. The thugs looked at the red mass who was standing in front of them dumbfounded for a moment before one of them snapped out of it.

- You shouldn't try to play tough kid, you might injure yourself! - the thug shouted as he turned his arms into stone and threw a punch at the boy. 

Bad idea.

Izuku grabbed the thugs' right hand centimeters away from his face and then immediately punched the thug's elbow from behind causing it to bend in the opposite direction, breaking the thug's arm and causing his victim to let out a loud scream of pain. Izuku then heard another pained scream and saw askew how another thug was burning in blue fire, as the other man threw more fire at him from his hands, only to then kick him in the stomach causing him to wobble and fall backwards hitting the nearest wall. Izuku let out a psychopathic laugh as he kicked the thug with the broken arm to the side.

- This is so much fun! - said Izuku as he let out another maniacal laugh and then threw himself at another thug as he turned his right arm into his sword form, only to then stab the thug repeated times in his arms and legs, and then sink the claws from his left hand into his stomach, making the thug fall down as he began bleeding abundantly. He then created a hatchet in his right hand and detached it from himself, only to then pass it to the blonde girl. The girl reacted and grabbed the new weapon as she passed the pocket knife to her left hand and held the hatchet with her right hand. She then attacked another thug which seemed to possess a water Quirk, which he was using to extinguish the blue fire which was burning his friend, not realizing his friend was already dead. He didn't have any time to realize the danger he was in until he felt the hatchet piercing his skull, killing him instantly. The remaining thug fell to the ground and began to crawl backwards until he hit a wall.