49

It took a lot of convincing for Jimin to drop you off at where you wanted and not at your place.

"What exactly is so urgent here anyway?" he had asked

"You won't understand, but I need to do this. Thanks for the ride" you had smiled at him and gotten off his black van.

<<Messages with Taehyung>>

me: hey

Taehyung: Hi

me: can I see you now?

Taehyung: Uh

Is it important?

me: yes

well

Kind of

Taehyung: I got stuff to do

It will take hours

But I'll try to finish up in one

Can you wait for an hour then?

me: yeah sure

I'm at Namsan tour

Its getting late so

Taehyung: What?

You're already there?

me: there aren't much people here

Yeah im here already

Taehyung: Why did you go there before me?

I can't let you wait there for an hour 

And...

*

And it's impossible to finish this up so soon, he thought as he gave a desperate look to over a hundred files spread in front of him. He really wanted to see you, but the work wasn't going to finish itself. He had to make up his mind.

*

me: it's okay

I can wait

Taehyung: I'm coming over.

You told him exactly where to find you and then pocketed your phone.

You found yourself a bench and waited there patiently, with the two locks, a black and a pink, in your hand. You tapped your foot while you listened to the sound of the wind rustling the leaves of trees. The autumn had already approached and the lost leaves were everywhere. 

Some time passed and you started tapping your foot more impatiently, thinking that maybe his work was more important for him than you, and why shouldn't it be, you were just an ordinary girl who got caught up in the life of someone who didn't belong to your world, neither did you to his.

You looked down at your phone as it buzzed and saw the name you had despised so much earlier but had to change your views about later. You gave it some thought before changing his name in your contact list.

<<Messages with Jimin>>

Jimin: Are you back home yet?

me: Nope

Jimin: You weren't feeling well earlier

You should be home!

What is so important anyway?

me: I'm meeting Taehyung.

Jimin: Are you serious?

His exams are coming up!

And he has to sort out the export losses KBE had to face this year before tomorrow!

He'll never come!!

me: he said he will

Jimin: You're wasting your time

You need to go home

You aren't on your best today anyway

me: I just didn't have any sleep for the past 53 hours

and no food for almost 13 hours

apart from that I'm okay

me: just feeling a bit drowsy and super hungry

I can wait for him though.

He'll come.

Jimin: He won't

You looked around at your almost empty surroundings, only a few couples were around, but no sign of him. What should you reply to Jimin? What if he's right?

You looked back at your phone, thinking about what to type next when you heard loud running foot steps. As you looked ahead, you saw a tall guy clad in black, who stopped and looked around. When he saw your face, he bent down panting, hands on his knees, still looking at you and gave you a warm, mischievous smile. A smile that you read in his eyes because his face was covered with a mask.

me: He just did.

You typed the last text and got up to meet the guy you loved, and probably always would, Kim Taehyung.