54

I felt a tingling sensation around my temple that made me open my eyes.

And I died.

Because Kim Mighty Taehyung was right there, head resting on a hand, looking down at me and brushing the hair at my temple. For a good ten seconds I thought it was a dream, for the next five I felt creeped out a bit, and then I just smiled at him, yawning and stretching my arms like it was my usual routine waking up in his bed, with him lying beside me.

"Hai" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," he replied.

Wait, it's not my usual routine!

I pulled the sheets over my face out of embarrassment , realising it wasn't a dream and I was actually there in his room. I also remembered how I got there; He had brought me here last night, I had some heavenly  food prepared by the mighty Kim Seokjin that tasted like love, like literally if you could taste true love it would be like that... Warm, satisfying and delicious. Then he brought me to his room where we had a.... um, make out session and at some point I kinda might have dozed off. Hoping that he didn't feel offended about that, I shut my eyes close, wishing to disappear.

He slowly pulled the sheets down, and as I opened one eye first, peeking a little at his face, he raised his eyebrows, with an amused smile plastered to his face.

How can someone be so cute.... AND HAWT AT THE SAME TIME!!!

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"I... um..."

Why was my face feeling so hot?! My mind was totally blank, I wasn't able to put two words together and make a phrase out of them.

"What time is it?" I finally managed to ask.

"Eleven thirty" he casually replied, resting his head on the pillow and pulling me closer into his chest.

"What?" I pushed him away and jumped up.

"Hmm?"

"I missed my freaking school!"

"It's okay," he pulled me down again, making me land next to him "We can rest a bit more..."

"But... i.. have to study... and..."

"It can wait"

"You don't understand...."

"Your hair smells nice. Hmm, I think it's the best scent I've ever inhaled"

Well that was random but... Are you...serious?

"Uh...thanks..." I replied, playing with the strings of his red hoodie absent mindedly,

He kissed my temple and snuggled in closer...If that was possible. His hand caressed my back while he nuzzled my neck, mumbling something in a foreign language, Japanese I guess.