Chapter One

(A/N: Hey another story, gosh my ideas are zooming ahha. This one is kind of crude so don't read it if you don't like swearing and sexual activity :P Lots of sexual activity. You've been warned!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I felt eyes piercing the back of my neck for the third time this day.

“She’s staring at you again,” Maya whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and covered my face with my bangs.

“The new girl is creepy,” Bea said over the table.

“Why is she always looking at you, Lake?” I shrugged.

“How am I supposed to know?” I snapped, feeling slightly disturbed by the itching feeling I got whenever the girl was near. I was afraid to turn around to meet those eyes. I knew that was ridiculous, but there was just something about her gaze.

Something sinister.

I hadn’t even seen the new girl yet, although I’d heard plenty of gossip about her. She had been expelled from her old school for drugs. She had been kicked out because she had burned the gym down. She killed vampires for a living. She was a witch. I’d heard them all and not one of them were true. I was frustrated, eager to hear something that was actually factual.

“Jesus, you’re in a bad mood,” Albany commented making me frown.

“Leave me alone,” I muttered, pulling my hoodie over my head, hoping to break off the penetrating stare. It was making me nervous, yet the curiosity of knowing what the face looked like of those eyes was almost getting the better of me.

“I’d be the same if a crazy girl was star-” Maya trailed off and I looked up in confusion. The new girl was standing next to our table with a frown on her face.

“Are you talking about me?” she asked, her voice ringing in my ears. I was staring at her, I knew, but my heart was suddenly pounding at full force. She had a gorgeous complexion, rosy red cheeks and perfect lips. Her eyes were a bright purple, instantly capturing me. I’d never seen such beautiful, yet intense, eyes in my life. They flitted to mine and a knowing smirk crept onto her face. “Because talking about people behind their backs is rude,” she finished, walking away, leaving everyone gobsmacked.

“What a bitch,” Maya immediately said after she was gone. Everyone agreed but I just nodded absentmindedly, watching the new girl’s retreating back. I didn’t even know her name, yet her face left an impression in my mind.

*

He pressed me up against the wall, capturing my lips roughly. His hands were up my shirt, grabbing and pulling at my breasts. I moaned into his mouth.

“Stop teasing,” I growled, putting his hands down my pants. He groaned into my mouth, feeling my heated core.

“You’re so wet,” he whispered into my ear.

“Jason, hurry up!” I almost screamed in frustration. His fingers curled inside of me and I almost came right there.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned against his ear, feeling that bubble of pleasure explode through my body when his thumb brushed at my clit. Eventually, I calmed down and he took his fingers out of me with a loud pop.

“Your turn,” he smiled devilishly and I smirked at him.

“I don’t think so sweetie,” and I left the closet, leaving him with a raging hard on. I smiled in satisfaction, brushing my hair behind my ears and walking down the now empty hallways.

“My God, I could hear you fucking him from a mile away.” I spun around in shock to see the new girl leaning against the lockers. I managed to tear my eyes away from hers and took in the rest of her. She had beautiful blonde locks trailing down her back, very prominent facial features and quite large breasts. She had a very sexy lip and tongue piercing. I bit my own lip piercings (snake bites) as I looked into her eyes again and shivered internally. Her whole aura screamed danger.

“I wasn’t exactly fucking him. And why do you care?” I asked my voice sounding weak and insignificant compared to hers. She smirked, sending a pang of desire shooting to my stomach. I was surprised at myself. These feelings were unfamiliar to me. Plus, I had just orgasmed.

“Oh, I don’t,” she walked closer to me, holding out her hand. “My name’s Truth Sidra,” I blinked at her uncertainly. Did I just hear her right? Truth? She chuckled. “Yes, it’s Truth. And yes, my mum was fucking crazy.” I took her hand, feeling a shock at our skin touching. Her hand was very warm and soft.

“I’m Lake Noely.”

Her mouth puckered, as she thought carefully. “What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” she whispered. I blushed despite myself, which embarrassed me slightly. I never blushed. She cocked her head to the side, her tongue darting out and licking her bottom lip slightly. I couldn’t help myself, my eyes glued to her mouth, capturing every movement. She smiled again and to my disappointment, started to walk away from me.

“Wait!” I blurted, catching her arm and pulling her to me. Her eyebrows raised questionably, as I stood there, not knowing what to say. I felt slightly stupid and said the first thing that came to mind. “Why are your eyes purple?” She laughed at me and I felt like slapping myself. Idiot!

“What an odd question,” she whispered, cocking her head to the side. “I was born with them sweetheart.” I shivered again. She looked deep into my eyes and came closer, so close that I thought she was going to kiss me. Her perfect teeth appeared as she bit on my snake bites slightly, making me close my eyes and whimper quietly. She chuckled again. “I’ll see you soon, baby.”

And with that, she was gone, leaving me standing there horny as hell. How ironic.