Chapter Three

(A/N: Seriously, this is short but it's fun. It has swearing and sexual references in! If you don't like that don't read it. I hope you like this chappie, and I'll try to upload soon! <3) 

____________________________________________________________________________

The bell pierced through my ears as I stood outside the school doors. Taking a deep breath, I pushed through the crowd of people, keeping my head down so I wouldn’t have to see Truth. Ever since yesterday, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Everything I did, I thought of those beautiful, violet eyes.

“Lake!” I whipped around, preparing to run if I saw Truth but relief flooded through me when I saw it was only Maya, my best friend.

Phew.

“Oh hey, Maya. I didn’t see you yesterday afternoon,” I casually leant against a locker.

“Yeah,” she frowned at me. “I heard what happened between you and Albany. And why are you hanging around that creepy new girl?”

“Albany was being a total bitch,” I scowled. “And by the way, her name is Truth.” Sudden, unexplainable anger coursed through my veins. I was getting defensive because of her comments about Truth and that worried me.

“Whoa, calm down Lake!” she put her hands up in surrender. “Why are you getting so uptight about it? She’s just a girl.”

“Whatever,” I muttered and walked away, shaking my head. I just realised what horrible friends I had. The bell suddenly rang again and I cursed. I was going to be late for advanced English.

I practically ran all the way to the other side of the school to get to class. I finally arrived and sat down hastily in my seat, at the very back. I was flustered and out of breath.

Damn, I really had to start working out.

“Excuse me class! Can I have your attention please?”

I glanced up at the teacher who was holding the door open. My stomach sank.

Please no.

Anything but that.

I swear to God, I’ll do anything, just no…

“Meet Truth Sidra, she’s going to be in our class for the rest of the year.”

“No!” I said without thinking and everybody turned to stare at me. I slouched under my chair, turning a bright red.

“Do you have anything to say, Ms Noely?” Mr. Willow said, sternly.

“N-no, Sir,” I stammered, trying my hardest not to look at the beauty standing next to him. She was making it hard as I could feel her gaze on my face. The teacher ignored me and turned back to Truth.

“Please sit where you want Ms Sidra, I hope you feel very welcome in my class.”

“Thanks Mr. Willow, I’m sure I will.” The sound of her voice shocked me and I felt myself blush an even darker red. I heard her footsteps getting closer to me.

Please don’t sit here, please don’t sit here!

“Is this seat taken?” she asked sweetly. I reluctantly looked up at her and regretted it straight away. She had a beautiful smile on her face and I was, once again, captivated by her eyes. I didn’t think I would ever get used to them. Mr. Willow cleared his throat.

“No, it’s not taken Truth. I don’t know what’s wrong with you Ms Noely, but I hope it doesn’t continue.” His voice was icy and snapped me out of my reverie.

“I’m sorry Sir, just distracted.”

He rolled his eyes and I scowled at his now turned back. Stupid teacher.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk Ms Noely,” Truth whispered in my ear as Mr. Willow started his lesson. Immediately his voice was drowned out by my overly fast heartbeat as I felt Truth slide closer to me. I blushed again, and covered my face with my hair, pretending to take notes. “You’re such a naughty girl,” she continued, her voice slightly husky. Believe it or not, but I was actually starting to get turned on and this was really not the time or place.

“Sto-stop,” I whispered feebly. I glanced at the board and saw Mr. Willow writing Shakespeare quotes.

“Do you really want me to?”

And then I felt her hand on my thigh. I jumped out of my seat and knocked my pencils onto the floor causing the closest to us to turn around and stare, once again. Truth giggled, but Mr. Willow glared at me.

“If you disrupt this class one more time Lake, I’m going to have to send you to the office, do you understand?”

I nodded meekly, still feeling a burning sensation on my thigh from where she touched me.  I picked my pencils up and turned to give Truth my best, ‘do-that-again-and-I’ll-kill-you,’ face.

She just giggled at me, which, by the way, I found unbelievably attractive.

“Don’t do that again,” I whispered fiercely and then I turned around and kept my eyes on my desk.

“Come on baby, have some fun,” she whispered in my ear which turned my insides to goo. Her voice was so sexy. She decided to put her hand tenderly on my thigh again and this time I didn’t try to get her off me.

“This is really not the time,” I said lowly as her hand travelled slowly up my thigh. But God, did it feel exhilarating.

“But that’s the fun part,” she giggled. I regretted, and also was grateful, for wearing a skirt today. She was so close to where I really wanted her and I knew I should have stopped her but I honestly didn’t want to. I wiggled in my chair, causing her fingers to go higher and I made a strangled sound in my throat. She moaned softly in my ear.

“Looks like someone’s enjoying this,” she said, feeling how wet I was over my underwear. I blushed.

“Oh, don’t flatter yourself,” I whispered shakily.

“Oh, don’t worry, I am.”

And she put her hand inside my underwear. I gasped as she rubbed fast and hard. I was struggling to stay quiet but I couldn’t help all the wiggling I was doing. Thank goodness I didn’t sit next to anyone else. If she continued the way she was, I was going to orgasm, right there in the classroom.

“Truth stop, I’m going to cum!” I whispered urgently, feeling that delicious burn start up in my stomach and loins.

“That’s the idea baby.”

She slid two fingers inside me and rubbed my clit with her thumb. I had no idea how she was doing it but right then, I didn’t care as I shuddered against my desk, moaning softly under my breath. When I finally came back down from my high, I heard Truth chuckling.

Bitch.

“I’m so going to get you back for that!” I hissed.

“Ms Noely! This is the last time I’m going to stand for your talking and disruptive behaviour. Go to the principal’s office, right now!”  

I groaned, still panting slightly. “Sir, I didn’t do anything!”

“Don’t talk back to me! Do as I say or I’ll give you detention for the rest of this month!”

I rolled my eyes and packed up my stuff, feeling exuberant from the thrill of the orgasm. When I got to the classroom door, I turned back, saw the smirk on Truth’s face and stuck my middle finger up at her.

“Fuck you, bitch!” I called, grinning. Before I could hear Mr. Willow’s absurd yelling at my cursing, I heard Truth laugh and I walked out of that classroom, happier than I’d been in ages.