Chapter Four

(A/N: SEXUAL REFERENCES!!)

____________________________________________________________

“Detention!”

I groaned internally. “But it wasn’t my fault Sir!”

The principle glared at me. “You are facing suspension for your little performance.”

I gaped at him in disbelief. “Fine! I’ll go to your stupid detention.” I stood up and walked outside, slamming the door shut. I hadn’t been given permission to leave but I didn’t give a shit.

“Lake!” I turned around and saw the devil herself leaning against the lockers. The bell hadn’t gone yet so we were the only ones in the hallway. I was nervous for some reason but I found myself grinning at her as I imagined those sweet fingers curled up inside of me. Oh, sweet Jesus. As I got closer to her, her smirk got wider.

“Have you seen your clothes, sweetie?” she asked in a husky voice, which sent shivers down my spine.

“No, why?”

She shook her head chuckling and I frowned. “Here, I’ll show you.” She took my hand and dragged me away to the bathrooms. Once inside, she shoved me in front of the mirror and I gasped. I literally looked like I had been run over by a truck. My skirt was twisted sideways, (probably from all the wiggling I had been doing in class) and my t-shirt looked like it hadn’t been ironed in days.

“This is your fault,” I hissed, as I fixed up my skirt and desperately tried to smooth out the crinkles in the shirt. Truth laughed at me and I scowled.

“So you have a detention then?”

“How’d you know that?”

Her beautiful, purple eyes, shifted uneasily around the room. “I was listening.”

“Wait, how did you even manage to get out of class?” I queried, cautiously. She shrugged.

“I just asked to go to the bathroom.”

“Right,” I said sarcastically and turned back around to the mirror. I felt Truth get uncomfortably close behind me. When her hands gripped my hips, I spun around.

“Truth. What are you doing?” I put one hand out and rested it lightly on her stomach to keep our distance. I only just realised it, but she was a lot taller than me and right now, she was towering over me, her purple eyes boring into mine. I was so hooked and she knew it. She bit her lip, my eyes immediately watching the movement and desire was shooting in-between my legs. I took my hand away, my breathing ragged and she smiled a beautiful smile before closing in.

As soon as our lips touched, it was like a burning flame had been ignited and our kisses became rough, our hands everywhere. With strength that surprised me, she lifted me up onto the counter, still not breaking our kiss. I moaned into her mouth and she grinned against my lips, finally pulling apart. I gasped for breath, my head spinning at the best kiss I’d ever had in my life.

She moved her torturously full lips down to my neck, lightly sucking and then nibbling. I was moaning like a porn star now, not caring if anyone came in. I was too far gone.

“Do you like this baby?”

I couldn’t answer, so I just nodded and groaned, my face burning. She chuckled against my neck and slowly slid her hot hand up my stomach, into my shirt. I squirmed under her and she held me still, tutting.

“Ah, ah, ah love. Don’t move, or I might bite,” she winked at me and I got wet. Agonisingly slow, she traced circles around my nipples, eliciting another moan from me.