-Chapter 4-

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Current time: 10:00am, Sept. 25th •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Well, you unboxed the android and left it by the computer overnight. You didnt get much sleep, you were contemplating what to do with it for what seemed like hours. In the end, you decided to turn it on only for a moment. To see if would try or do anything suspicious. If it proved dangerous you'd either cut all the power in the house and wait for its battery to run out, or try to get to its emergency power off button.

Sounds foolproof to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, time to go downstairs and start the day! :D

As you were walking sleepily down the stairs, you could see the grey sky from the windows casting a gloomy shadow over the city. It looks like rain, you probably should've checked the forecast.

"Good morning master, how did you sleep?"

"Not that great to be honest. I felt anxious for no reason and it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I think I was worried about the android."

"My guess: it was the full cup of coffee that you drank at exactly 9:05pm last night."

"Oh, yeah. It could've been that too, I suppose."

"To be fair, I did warn you about the effects it would have on you body-"

"Can it, Bot."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Little Timeskip :) •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After breakfast, you decided to check up on the android.

"Bot did the android do anything while I was asleep?"

"No master, it hasn't moved at all."

Aight, cool. So...do I turn it on, or just kinda leave it there. Not gonna lie, the idea of having an android has been growing on me. But I wouldn't treat it as a companion, I suppose I'd treat it as more of a housemate of sorts.

"So Bot, is there anyway we can like...I don't know, turn the home system off so the android can't connect?" You asked as you started towards where you left the android last night.

"Master, if we shut the home system off I will be turned off as well. And I won't be able to help you if you were to need it."

"Right...well then what do we do if it tries to take over?"

"I'm working on it...give me a moment."

"Maybe if I lock the home system the android won't be able to connect."

"Fuck yeah! Sounds good to me!" You exclaimed with a bright smile

"I would prefer if you wouldn't use that language around me, master."

"Tch, whatever bro."

Anywaaaayyyy time to start up the android

[ik yall have been waiting for this ;) ]