-Chapter 5-

The android shell is currently plugged back in to the main computer

The android shell is currently plugged back in to the main computer. Bot has been updating his software into the shell. It's been taking a while, maybe 30 mins or so.

You decided to chill in the living room until his transfer was complete.

Currently, you're sitting on your couch, eating and watching one of your favorite shows. You tried to pay attention, but your mind kept wandering to Bot and his new shell.

"Geez, I wonder if he'll act any different."

"Will he still have the same voice?"

"He better not try anything!"

Ugh. This is gonna be one hell of a ride isn't it?

You were zoning out, you could feel it. Your hand slowed, no longer shoving food into your mouth. Your eyes were unfocused while still staring at the screen. The dialogue on the TV was only background noise now. More worries and concerns ran through your mind. Your conscious was obviously trying to tell you this was a bad idea.

You were so out of it, you didn't even hear the soft footsteps walking up behind you. You couldn't hear the mechanical breathing or the creaking of the floor boards. You couldn't feel the eyes lingering on the back of your head. And worst of all...

you couldn't sense the intentions the figure behind you had.

Your eyes were half-lidded as you kept contemplating all the possibilities and complications this transfer could bring you. That is- until you felt two very solid [ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ] arms wrap around you from over the back of the couch.

...dude wtf?

You quickly whipped your head around, your hair slightly hitting you in the face as you stared in awe at what was behind you.

A man- well, an android. He was tall, a little too tall for your liking. His hair was a dull black, his eyes were steal gray and his skin was EXTREMELY pale. I'm talkin' like- white people during January pale.

(Anyway, y'all probably didn't need that, let's get back to the description.)

He was wearing a plain white turtle neck and his cheeks were slightly flushed a light pink.

He looked kinda...I don't know- plain?

You were still pretty shocked, you hadn't expected him to look so real!

"So...you finished your transfer?"

"Yes, master. It took a long time but I think it was worth it." He smiled sweetly, his eyes turned to crescents as he did.