PartVII

Loki keeps on thinking about what just happened. If it was his memory, how come he can't remember it? He needs to know more about you. He felt like he knows you but it feels like no matter how hard he thinks he can't remember it like someone was stopping him.

"Are you sure that it was in Asgard?" Thor asked.

"I am sure. It is the palace garden." Loki answered, "But I don't remember her."

"Me neither, she looks familiar to me but.." Thor sighed "I don't know, brother."

"Where is Valkyrie? I don't want to say this but she might help us."

Loki and Thor looked for Valkyrie immediately. While Bruce, the Hulk with Tony, Peter and you were at the living room. This time they were talking to you, not interrogating.

"I think, I should go." You said.

"What?" Peter asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm not staying here, Peter. I'm sure Lucy is worrying and I can't be here." You said feeling a bit frustrated.

"We have a room where you can stay for the night," Tony said.

"Mr. Stark, I appreciate the hospitality but we all know why you want me here and for the million times my answer will still the same, I don't know. I can't answer your question if I, myself doesn't know who I am. I've been asking the same question for so many years that I have lost count." You stood up and walked away.

"I'll take you home." Peter offered.

"Thanks, Pet, but I want to be alone." You answered. Walking away, Thor and Loki blacked your way "excuse me." But they didn't budge.

"I'm sorry," Loki said making you off guard.

"I.. none taken." You respond.

"That's all. Have a safe trip, lady [Y/N]." He said giving you a soft tap on the shoulder "But we really sorry for this."

"Wha.." Before you can finish your sentence you felt volts of energy run through your body and everything went blank.

"Oh, is she dead?" Loki said

"I think the voltage is too high," Thor said looking at Loki.

"You're the one who set up the voltage," Loki responded.

"What the hell you two did?!" Peter exclaimed kneeling beside you "[Y/N]?"

"She's fine, just unconscious," Loki answered.

"What? Mr. Stark are you aware of this?" Peter asked looking at Tony.

"No, but at least she can use the room we prepare for her," Tony answered.

"Is that what I think it is?" Bruce asked seeing a silver chip clipped on your shoulder.

"Yes, it is." Thor showed them the controller.

"Good thing I still have a few of those." Valkyrie said looking at you "she.. she does look familiar."

"You know her?" Bruce asked as everyone looked at her.

Loki looked at your unconscious body. They felt guilty on what they did but they have to do it.

Opening your eyes, you were at a cliff. The grass was green, the fresh air blows against your body and the view; you can see the ocean and hear its waves crashing against the wall of stone.

"It's beautiful isn't it." An old bearded man stood beside you and along with him a beautiful woman. You've dreamed about them.

"Hello, [Y/N]." She greeted, you know her, she is Frigga "How are you?"

"I'm fine, I think." You honestly answered.

"[Y/N], Frigga and I did something horrible and we hope you can forgive us." Odin said, "we only did it because we don't want to lose a son."

"I know you care for him the way we care. Maybe you have loved him more than we do." Frigga said holding one of your hand.

"We've taken something important from you and we want you to have it." Odin continued making you looked at him.

"What? I don't get it." You said.

"You've done well with your new life but we think it is time for you to have what truly is yours." Frigga said kissing you in the forehead "It will take time for the others to remember you but they will. I'm sorry if I did it. A mother will do anything for her child."

Looking at them, you still find yourself confused. Is this real or were you just dreaming?

"You are free." Odin and Frigga said in union.

You felt like you were falling and everything around you was spinning. Every memory that was taken were coming back. You are not an ordinary Asgardian, you were known for your powers and skills. Not only with magic but with your combat skills. The power you possess was so great that at a young age, Odin and Frigga took you in to enhance your ability. She sent you a way to learn about the 9 realms and not that long when you came back, Thor and Loki were there. Frigga thought you personally with magic and had Odin thought you with combats. They took you in to serve them and so that their children will not fight a battle on their own. They treated you like a family. You recall, helping Thor and Loki in their first mission and after that to another. You've grown fondly with them, especially Loki who was interested in magic. Frigga would teach you two and even have a friendly competition who would get it first. Then there you were in a bottle fighting not only for people of Asgard but yourself as well. You made a promised to come back and you will fulfill that promise.

|End of Part VII|