Part XVI

So many thoughts run through Loki's head. How did they found him? What is Thanos plan? Are they coming to Earth? Are they going to kill you? The last thought breaks his heart. He just found you and now you will be taken away from him.

"Loki." you called hugging him from behind "Please, talk to me."

"[Y/N], I'm sorry. Because of me, your life is in danger. Everyone who I love is always taken away from me. I..." you couldn't bear to hear this so cut him off with your lips against him.

"Loki, I'm not going anywhere." you said holding his face in your hands "We will face this together. It is not your fault."

"Don't say that. I know that this is my fault. If I didn't make the deal, we won't be here." Loki respond.

"And I won't be here with you." you added "Please, let's think of something. We will figure this out."

"Stark is right. If you give me to them this will end. There will be no war or blood to..." Loki didn't have a chance to finished, you slapped him across his face.

"Shut up!" Tears were streaming down your face.

"[Y/N]." Loki pulled you into his arms. It hurts him to see you like that "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Then stop it. Stop acting like we can't fight back. Stop acting like you don't have me like no one is there for you. Loki, Thor and I will fight for you."

Loki was out of words. He never sees you like this. He always has an image of you smiling, smirking, serious, happy and worry. Never he saw you cried. You are always so strong that he almost forgot that you have weaknesses too.

Yes, he always has the urge to protect you but he knows that you can handle things on your own. Loki never knew that it will be him who can put tears on your face.

You cried yourself to sleep, Loki tacked you in on his bed and leave. He needs to talk to Thor if there is someone who can help him it will be him.

"Are you sure about this brother?" Thor asked examining Loki's action.

"I never asked you a favor like this and I hope I will have your full support," Loki responds.

"What you asked brother, is not easy. It may sound a good idea for you but I must disagree."

"I'm begging you, brother. This is the easiest way I could think of." Loki continued to convince Thor.

"I'm sorry, Loki but I want you to think about your favor again. This could ruin someone's life." Thor said patting him on the shoulder "I want you to know that even we took different paths, I'm still your brother and I will always here for you."

"And I am grateful for that." Loki sincerely said.

"Please, give it a day. Think about your plan and if you haven't change your mind, I will help you."

"Thor, I have..."

"Think about [Y/N]." Thor cut him off "Do this for her."

"That's what I'm actually afraid of."

Thor can tell how broken Loki was. He can tell that Loki was doing everything he could to keep you safe. Going back to his room, Loki lay beside you. He pulled you close to him, so close that the only separating you were your clothes. He just wants you close; your head resting on his chest, while his arms were around you.

"I love you," he mumbled. You lifted your face and looked at him.

"Loki, I love you with all my heart." you said caressing his cheek "I love you and I will not let anything bad happen to you."

"I should be the one saying that." He said taking a quick peck on your lips "I'm the one who should protect you."

"Should I remind you who I am," you said with a playful smirk, you just want to lighten up the moment. All this drama breaks your heart "Loki, I'm used to be Odin's general and protector of nine realms."

"You are forgetting something."

"What is it?" you got confused.

"You, [Y/N], is the holder of my heart. The woman I love and the woman I want to spend my entire life." Loki said with so much affection and love, a tear stream down your face which he wiped with his thumb "You are the reason for my being, the purpose I've been searching with my entire life."

"Loki, don't talk like that." you said as tears continue to fall from your eyes "don't say how much you love me like it will be the last time that I'll hear it."

"[Y/N], darling, please stop crying," he said.

"No, I can't," you respond sitting down and wiping your tears. They won't stop and you can't stop. The pain was too much that all you can do is cry "Please, tell me that you will not leave me." Loki just stared at you, with a broken expression "Promise me that you will not leave me."

"[Y/N]." Loki cupped your face. You held his hand and held it against your cheek "[Y/N], I will always be with you. If I have to live another life, I will and I will find you again."

"That not what I want to hear. I want you to tell me that you will stay and we will figure this out. Loki, you are not alone. You don't have to face this alone. I will not let them take you."

Loki pulled you once again into his arms. He thought he already experienced pain but no, not until now that he is seeing the woman he loves broken. He did this. He put you in pain and he can't take it away. He wants to put the smile back on your lips. He wants to hear your laugh. He wants to see your eyes looking at him with joy and love.

"It seems like the girl is his weaknesses." Supergiant mumble.

"I want him to suffer, that he will choose to die instead." it was Thanos.

"Yes, Master." Supergiant kneeled and vanished into thin air.

|End of Part XVI|