Part XIII

Your words were cut off by Loki's lips. Your eyes widened, not expecting his action. Your bodies move on its own that now, Loki was holding you in his arms while your arms around his neck. You've missed this. You two may not have your full memory back but somehow you feel complete.

"Promise me that there will be no more secrets, riddle and you will only tell me the truth." Loki whispered, resting his forehead against yours.

"I can't promise, my lord." you were caressing his face lovingly. How much you missed seeing his face up close "It is fun to tease you."

"I'll take consideration." Loki pressed his lips to yours "Tell me what happened?"

"I saw your future and found out that you are adopted." you started and you saw his reaction when you said adopted. It did make an impact on him. "The King and Queen panicked when I told them what I found out and they were not happy about."

"Is it because it will ruin their plan?" Loki spat.

"Loki, I know you are mad because they hide the truth but they were scared to lose a son. They are afraid to lose you. Loki, they love you like a real son. Odin and Frigga will not remove my memories and throw me here if they didn't." you explained to him and you know that he was having a hard time believing you "Loki, it is okay to feel, to get angry, to be sad. I am here and I am not going anywhere. I felt lonely for so many years and you felt that longing feeling too. It is okay to be vulnerable."

"So they can take advantage of you?" Loki's voice was full of anger.

"No, because it can make you stronger. Knowing our own weaknesses can make you stronger. Allowing yourself to feel is okay. Loki, we have to live and feel. I may not know how painful it is but I hate to see you like this." You said looking at him in his eyes "You are not alone. You don't need to hide in the shadows."

"[Y/N], promise me that you will never leave me." Loki pleaded.

"I promise."

You know, he will not say anything yet but you can tell in his eyes that Loki is in pain, that he is lost. You stayed in Loki's room and he used your lap as his pillow as you run your hand through his raven hair, just like old times.

"I miss this." Loki mumble.

"Me too."

"But somehow it feels weird." he said making you chuckled.

"Why?"

"This feeling of love. When I lost you, I think that's where I started to feel confused about it. That I know this feeling but not having you there, leaves a gap." he answered as a knot formed on his forehead.

"I understand how you feel. It's like a wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

"Yes, like that." he responded, "Did you get that from Midgardians?"

"Well, I live here for hundreds of years so I picked something from them." You said tapping a finger on his nose.

"Stop that." He complained.

"Stop what?" You innocently asked as you did it again.

"That!"

"What? You have to be very specific, my lord." You said doing it again.

"[Y/N]." He warned but you were not threatened so you continued "That's it."

Then Loki pulled you making you lay on the bed while he was on top of you "I wonder, how should I punish you?" he said with a smirk.

"I'm so scared." you giggled.

"Really?" Loki started to tickle you and your laughter echoes with him.

Loki has not laughed for so long that it feels so refreshing to him. He remembers why he is in love with you, you are the only person who can make him this way. You made him feel and you give him a purpose to live. You made him feel that he belongs somewhere and someone loves him for...

"Tell me, after you found out that I'm adopted, did you also found out that. That I'm a..."

"That you are a frost giant and son of Laufey? Yes, I know." you answered. Loki looked at you in the eyes, trying to see if there is disgust in your eyes, yet he saw love and admiration.

"How can you love someone like me?"

"What is not to love? Loki, you may be Laufey son but it will not stop me from loving you. Where you came from does not define who you are. You love me even I'm not a princess, right." you stated trying to brighten up the mode.

"What's not to love?" Loki mimicked you.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" you asked encircling your arms around him.

"Stay as long as you like," he said pulling you into his arms before going to sleep.

That night, Loki never slept so peacefully. Finally, he felt content. Every missing piece of the puzzle finally fits in. But this scares him, Loki was afraid that something from his past will hunt him and ruined this peaceful moment he has with you. Loki looked at you worriedly but seeing your face made him forget all the worries he has. What matters the most is you in his arms.

|End of Part XIII|