Part VIII

Everyone was stunned by what they were witnessing. You were in the middle of the room, floating and there was blue mist flowing all over your body like a protective forcefield around you.

"This is amazing," Bruce said in awe.

"I've never seen this kind of power," Loki said walking closer to the glass wall.

"Wait till you see, Wanda." Tony chuckled.

"This is not a room." Peter said, "it's an experiment room."

"Calm down, Peter, we don't know what she is capable of, it will be safe for her and for us." Tony answered without moving his eyes on you "the shade of blue she's producing is the same color the Tesseract has."

Loki looked at Tony, he was right. Then Thor spoke, "She did say she used to control the Tesseract." There was a pause "but I never heard a story about a being who controlled it."

"I've never read a book who can give us answers to our questions," Loki said.

"I'm still not sure but she looks awfully familiar," Valkyrie stated leaning against the wall.

You opened your eyes, your eyes were glowing blue. Your pupil and iris were gone, your eyes were pure glowing blue; like the universe was inside your eyes. You started to move closer to them and as you came closer everything in your way started to dissolve, evaporate. Standing in front of the glass, your head tilted like you can see the people behind the glass.

With a touch of your fingertip, the glass shuttered and everyone behind the now broken glass was on the gourd. Then your gaze landed to raven-haired man, the God of Mischief, Loki. You started to move to his direction as the other watched your move. Loki on the other hands was on guard. Gracefully landed in front of him, the mist like force field you had vanished. Your hand traced Loki's jawline and a smile formed on your face.

"Loki." Your breath.

Looking at the others and back to you, Loki, lower his hand and stood straight "Yes, that's me and you are?" He said calmly.

"What is he doing?" Peter asked standing next to Tony and Thor.

"Shh, let them talk." Tony signing him to stay quiet.

"Who are you?" Loki asked with authority in his voice "Tell me your name." He commanded.

"You've never changed." You chuckled and your lips formed in to smirk "I am hurt that you no longer remember me..." you looked at Thor "Thor, you look like Odin." You giggled.

"How do you know me?" Thor asked.

"Why not? We used to train together. Though, I'm not sure if you can finally beat me." You said with a grin. Then you saw Valkyrie "oh my lovely warrior, I'm sorry if I let you down." Caressing her face.

"I know you." Valkyrie murmured as her eyes changed emotions, her eyes started to water.

"You have not answered my question," Loki said getting your attention.

"I'm The General Of Odin's Army. When he locked away Hela, the king needs a right hand to put things in order. In a young age, they took me, trained me until I am ready." Then your eyes changed, there was sadness looking at Valkyrie "I'm sorry to hear what happened."

"You.. you were that girl." Valkyrie mumbled, "you were the girl that the Queen was training."

A smile grows on your face, finally, someone who remembers you "Yes."

You and Valkyrie started to talk. You know her because as a young girl you looked up to them and she was nice to you. She would play with you. The others let you two talk. Loki watched you from afar. A part of him wants to be close to you.

So many things had happened that night time came. They left you in your room, this time it was a real room. But you were still awake and walking out of your room, you saw Loki looking over the city.

He still doesn't remember you. Back then you two would talk about anything, debating or agreeing on something.

"But, my lord, you know that my combat skills are way better than you. Alfather, himself is teaching me." You said giggling a bit.

"No, I think I'm better than you," Loki said facing you. You two were walking in the garden " especially with magic." He added then with a wave of his hand a flower appeared and handed it to you "for you."

"Thank you, my lord." You said admiring the flower he gave you "it's beautiful."

"But it has nothing compares to your beauty." Loki reached to your cheek, caressing your cheek softly.

"Oh Loki, don't change the topic with your sweet words." You said holding his hand.

"I can't help it. You're bringing out a side of me that no one has ever seen." He said smiling at you.

Then your train of thought was cut. The God of Mischief noticed your presence.

"Why are you still up?" He asked not looking at you.

"I'm.." you stood beside him "I can't sleep. How about you?"

"It is none of your business." He answered and this breaks your heart. Loki used to be warm to you.

"I understand." You responded then you two remain silent for a while then you asked him "I know you don't remember me but..." Loki looked at you in the corner of his eyes, then you asked something that no one usually ask him "How are you?"

|End of Part VIII|