Chapter 4

A sigh escaped my lips as I slump on the huge sofa in the quite dark living room

A sigh escaped my lips as I slump on the huge sofa in the quite dark living room. The maids had retried, Mrs Cullen had gone to bed.

Most especially the woman of my current thoughts and state was deep asleep.

The event of the past hour hunted and disturb his thought. Her words pierce me straight to my heart. Not at the aggressive way she said it but at the truth of every words she spoke.

Who have I turned out to be? A monster? A fool? An unfaithful husband?

What difference will the past make me turn out to be. If I could cheat on her then she might turn out to be exactly like.....

No! I roared in my head.

Never!

I drown the last content of brandy from the glass I held. Groaning I ran my fingers to my blond hair scattering the smooth jelly hair.

Dropping it at glass at the bar stand at the corner. I fumbled with the bow tie around my neck loosing it then popping three top button of my shirt and rolled the sleeves to my elbow.

Moving carefully I faced the window side viewing the well perfected garden. Beautiful and peaceful at the sight totally opposite of me.

I've disappointed mother, my sisters, myself, most especially-Victoria.

Never in myself had I thought on cheating Victoria. Why on till now?

The thought of Victoria hating me was killing me. I had never intended on going so far as I went and from her statement a while ago I knew she had seen Valentina and I having sex.

Shit!

The urge to punch the wall was far to strong. Why must it be live this?

I felt the better thing to do was to relieve her from this so called marriage-this toxic marriage. Thou I know the deal for MCB Network haven't been signed yet. I Know in the past I had wanted the desire and hunger for it but the thought of letting Victoria suffer doesn't sit right with me.

First thing in the morning I'm getting a divorce paper drawn out...

Divorce?

The thought of letting Victoria go wasn't an option because he was certainly never letting her go, that he have no idea why he couldn't.

What was it about her that pulled him making the thought of her leaving him kill his soul? Where does he know her from? Her face was so....familiar?

Who could Victoria be?

Who is she?

With the thought still on my mind I unconsciously ascend the stairs with my leg taking the lead to a place I never expected to find myself in.

I turn the knob, luckily it wasn't locked. Pushing it open I carefully gently stepped into the dim room with the illumination of the moon reflecting on the lone woman laying at the center of the King-Sized bed.

Her strawberry blond hair spread on the pillow, her pink full plumb lips tempting me to pull between my teeth, her oval shape face suiting her slender body full in the right place.

Tonight she looked sexy with the red body hug dress. And god... does opening.

If I didn't know better I'd say she was seducing me?

Staring at now right now, she appear vulnerable, the swollen of her eye didn't go unnoticed by me.

I made her cry. The thought made me feel ten times a jerk. Now I wish to do anything I can't just to see her smile.

I can't let her go, never. But I will try my possible best to make all the wrongs have done right.

I promise I will.

****************

Sorry for the short chapter
I will try to make the next longer

Please stay behind for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading Loving Justin!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I wonder what next will take place next🙄🤔🤔🤔