Chapter 27

Unedited

Victoria POV

I blink my eyes trying to preventing the light illuminate from blinding me,the beeping of a machine filled the room,the smell of hospital filled my senses.

I groan feeling a slight headache. I immediately felt a hand pulled me down to lay back on the bed. I look up to see who it was and found out it was Justin who looked at me in concern.

"Hey, lie back don't stand up, we wouldn't want you to stress yourself would we" he said smiling faintly at me.

I sigh lie back on the bed "What happened?" I spoke out with a hoarsely not even recognizing my own voice "Water please"

Immediately Justin rush and pour out a glass of water for me from the stand "Here" he place the glass to my lips with his right hand and lift my head with his left hand gentle like he doesn't want me to break.

After having half a gulp of the water I pulled my lips of the glass "Thank you" I said appreciating his kind gesture "So what happened?"

Justin sigh then told me what occurred "You fainted out off stress immediately you hit the gun of Derek's hand. It was then Caleb, Eric and Sebastian immediately start shooting after coming through the back door"

I was then greatful for their great timing "What about Derek?" I asked already feeling curious and also scared.

"Caleb killed him" he said looking tired "Derek tried shooting you in your unconscious state but before he could accomplish his plan Caleb shot him" in that moment I felt safe, is it bad of me to feel happy about someone's death.

I smiled up at Justin feeling greatful "Thank you for coming to save me" I thanked him.

Justin scoff "Nonsense, I would do it a million times just to save the woman I love. I meant what I told Derek I love you, I love everything about you, I love your smile, I love your kind heart, I love your selflessness..." His words touched me making me shed tears "...And most especially I love your body" he ended his word with a tease making me laugh hard along with him.

Then later became serious "Victoria I'm sorry for things I did to you, it was so stupid for me, I can't leave without you I..." I cut him up.

"Shhh it okay I forgive you" I smiled at him "We forgive you" I said to him.

He looked confused "We?" I took his hand and place it on my stomach.

"Yes am pregnant" At this word Justin burst into tears also smiling and he pulled me over to hug me "I found out when I was in Derek's custody"

We both shed tear of joy.

"Thank you Victoria, Thank you. Oh I love you" I kissed me on my lips and all over my face making me giggle.

"I love you too" he grin at me happily.

We didn't notice we were not alone anymore. The whole family were here. The Smith, My parent,brothers and Justin's friend including Lia.

"Ohh, so more love and kisses when do I get mine" Eric coo in a girly voice.

It made everyone in the room laugh.I love all this wonderful people.

"Thank everyone for being here" I then look at Caleb,Sebastian and Eric "Thank you for saving me I will forever appreciate it" I thank them all.

"Don't mention, you are a gold we don't want anything happening to and also we don't want Justin running mad" Sebastian joke.

My parents moved to embrace me with my brother and Lia with tears on their face.

"You don't do that ever again to me you hear me" Lia yelled at me with tears on her face.

"I will never" I promised.

Elsa hugged me including Helen and Mark the last to come forward was Lisa who look guilty.

She started "Am sorry Victoria I was wrong about you all along please forgi..." I stopped her immediately by pulling her for a hug.

"Oh it okay there is nothing to forgive. Now I feel complete thanks for coming around" I said feeling complete.

Now we are whole.

*****************

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment.

Also follow me on wattpad xxinloves.

Thank you