Chapter 18

Unedited

Victoria POV

Oh my god!! this is very beautiful, i couldn't begin to describe what am seeing here, it very.....romantic.

In my view was a beautiful, lovely set up, in the centre of the room is a table and two chairs, the bunch of roses in a vase, up hanged a very large beautiful golden chandelier making everywhere sparkle gold, music playing on the background.

It was just wow.

I turned to look up at him amazed "you did all this?" I spread mg hands around the beautiful decoration still awed with the beauty in front of me.

He genuinely smiled "yes I did, and you haven't even seen half of it"

I groan "what more do you plan on? Are you planning on killing me? If so tell me so I can be prepared"

A mischievous smirk made way to his face, he bend and whispered in my ear "ohh I don't plan on only killing you but making you scream my name out loud and even if i plan on killing you it will be on pleasure 'death by pleasure' i quote" i shuddered butting my lips to not moan out.

No words could come out of my mouth he seems to have made me a mute with his word.
Oh boy! I plan on seducing him but he seems to have the upper hand.

"Come let sit I made dinner" he put his hand on my lower back and lead me to my sit, he pulled out my chair gesturing for me to sit.

"Thank you" I smiled appreciating his gentleman kindness.

"I made your favorite meal" immediately he said so I squeal like a child.

"Did you" he nodded his head "oh my god now darling you are in my top one in my bestie list" I pointed at him grinning.

His eye brow rose "I didn't know you have a bestie list"

"I do"

"And how long is this list of yours?" He ask while serving lasagna making my mouth watering.

"Huh....thirty" I smiled loving the way he served the meal and wine.

He chuckled "wow that long, I must feel honored" he touched his heart feigning gratitude.

I laughed "of course you should it not easy to get to the top one" I took my cutlery and dig into my meal.

He also ate we talked while eating,laughing,joking,teasing doing things to each other.

When we were done he stood up and moved over to my side and bent down bringing out a box "here open it"

"Justin what this"

"Open it" he insisted

I opened it to find a beautiful necklace with a design of a star with tiny diamonds on it "wow this...." I was lost of words "thank you very much"

He smiled "you welcome" he stood up lifting me up from my chair "follow me" I dropped the box on the table and stood up.

He lead me to a stair and a door he opened it I saw a huge big king size bed the candlelight around the room and plied off rose on the bed forming the shape of love.

"Wow" I heard the door shut and a arm around my waist his nose in my neck inhaling my scent.

"You smell nice and delicious" he brought his lips in my neck sucking my sensitive spot.

I inhale and moaned out his name "Justin" I moved my hand to his hair pull it with the pleasure I felt.

"Shh don't talk just enjoy" he turned me to face him pulling off my clothes and his living us in our underwears. Oh my gosh!! The V shape he has is killing me.

"You like what you see?" He smirked

I busted his ego more "oh I do" he chuckled he pushed me to the bed and joined me kissing me hard his lips the taste and how it drugged I could still taste the wine on his tongue he moved down to my breast kissing his pulling off my bra and throwing it one side.

He smirked "gorgeous" the moved to suck on my nipples making it hard sucking it a long and hard. Moving down kissing my stomach pulling off my panties he looked up at me "wow you look beautiful pink and ready for me" I moaned when sucked on my clit and fingered me making me moan and whimpered I later cumed hard my whole body shaking "Justin" I sigh with pleasure.

He moved up looking me in my eyes "yes love" he seems concern when he saw worry on my face.

"I..I have ne...never done this before" shock filled his face not believing what I just said.

"You a virgin?" He asked I nodded "fuck!" He groaned "baby I will be gentle I promise"

I smiled at that "I know I trust you" he offed his underwear and my eyes bugged out with what I saw he was huge "how will that fit in".

He chuckled " it will darling, it will" he climbed the bed in between my legs "are you ready?" he asked I nodded I felt his cock entering me gentle I moaned in pain then he slammed in I shouted in pain "oh my!!".

He stopped "tell me when you are ready" i after a while I gave him the go then he moved slowly making my pain go away and pleasure filling me.

Oh my god! I have never felt anything like this "Justin please"

"Please what" he groaned out

"Please faster" and with that he started pounding into me hard and fast "oh my justin! Yes!!" I moaned and whimpered.

"Fuck Victoria" he growled pounding faster.

I felt a pleasure and tingling in my stomach I felt the urge to pee "Justin am cumming"

"Yes baby cum" with that I cum hard screaming Justin's name he also cum inside me after leaving us breathless.

"You know I was supposed to be the one to seduce you but you beat me to it" he laughed out and i joined happily.

Nothing felt happier in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading and supporting
THE BILLIONAIRE'S BEST MISTAKE
IS COMING UP TOMORROW
GET PREPARED ON THE BEAUTIFUL, CHALLENGES,STRUGGLE AND HIDDEN SECRETS IN THIS STORY PLEASE READ YOU WILL LOVE IT

THANKS!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!
BYE.