Chapter 20

Unedited

Victoria POV

Deep in darkness,surrounded by darkness that were i find myself, looking for a way to move away from it. I find my legs moving but still am not get any were further, I pray within me for light but still I find none.

Where could I be? Where am I? How did I find myself here? Is this some kind of joke? I felt stranded.

I looked around me hope for light and a way out of here but still none.
With frustration I screamed yelled out, with agony I ran, running to get a way out.

I ran and ran I begin to lose my breath I had no choice but to stop. I fell on the cold ground arms and leg spread out trying to catch my breath the coldness of the dark drying my sweat, I closed my eye finding a way to wake up from this dream that is if I am dreaming.

A quietness was broken by a distant sob and cry.

I lifted my head cause I wasn't the one, who could I be? I stood up on my feet and looked around checking if I could catch who ever that is.

I saw a illumination of light from a far distance and narrow door way Brightly up the darkness a little.

How did that get there? I wasn't there a minute ago.

The noise seems to be getting louder, I moved fast with my leg trying to get to the light on time. The more I get closer the more the cry and sob get louder.

The brightness of light to bright almost too bright to cause blindness. I squint my eyes trying to forces and see what in the light.

When I got pass the light I found myself in the middle of a graveyard, stones of people name written on it. The quite and smooth air touching my body.

But my eyes and mind aren't in any of that what caught my attention was the man crying and sobbing. His kneels on the ground his hands holding a white rose opposite him was a large stone written on it was a name I couldn't detect the name or pick if out.

Another thing that got my attention was I feels and looks familiar like I have been here before not only that, the man looks familiar also.

Someone moved pass me, I looked up to find a woman on black heading towards him, she was dressed in a black plain dress's with a black cap. She tapped the man on his shoulder making him turn to face her.

I gasp shocked, making lift my hands to my mouth in surprise, now u remember, I remember everything. Everything started making sense. The surrounding the man the flower and the woman.

Because right in front of me was Justin on his kneel with his cheek wet and his eyes swollen red, he looked insecure, he looked vulnerable, he looked ......Broken.

And the woman was.......Me.

I remember me been here helping and comforting a broken man but in never knew it was Justin.

I looked down at myself and found myself no longer the third person in the seen, on longer the viewer but the second person,i was dressed in black.

I knelt down with my left hand on his shoulder "Hey.....it alright, it is well, as long as there is life there is hope" I found myself consoling him.

He moved to rest his head on my shoulder shredding tears, I rubbed his arms with my hands embracing him.

After a very long six hours he lifted his head to look in my eyes, we captured our stares neither of us looking away.

I smiled telling his "There is hope".

It was then I looked at the stone and found two not one stone and engraved on it was;

Briella Smith
Born on 19th of June 1991
Died on 21th of October 2015
Age 24
Beloved Wife, daughter, niece, sister and friend.

And in the other;

Sarah Smith
Born on 21th of October 2015
Died on 22th of October 2015
Age 1 day old
Beloved Daughter, granddaughter and niece

" Who are they?" I found myself asking him.

His voice cracked "My wife and child".

• • • • • • • • • • •

I jolt out of my sleep breathing hard feeling the heat and hotness inside me, everything begins to arrange well in order.

I remembering that particular day means Justin and I had met each other four years ago but if we have then that means I remembers me.

But if I remembers then why pretend and why hurt me.

I shake my head I don't think he does, if he do remembers then I he would have told me by now, right? At least I just remembered mine now.

This thought swimming in my head confuses me more and also frustrating but I just can't let it go and.....

Briella.

Now I know the yacht, the stone,the grave everything is now understandable.

Justin was married before and also had a child and he didn't tell me why, could it be the cause of his nightmares and lack of love?, the vulnerability during the beach? could the act and blame of Valentina be the trigger to Briella's death?

I don't know what to think any more I guess I will just ask him later, I want to know everything consigning her.

What can I say I am nothing but a curious woman.

The shuffling sound of the bed pulled me out of my own thought.

"Hey, you awake?" Justin's gruff voice asked.

I smiled looking at his bed hair and still sleepy eyes "Yeah I am"

I frowned his brow together "Hope you okay" he asked looking concern.

I smiled when I heard him say 'Hope' "Yes all is well" I closed the topic with a kiss and you know how the rest went.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONE, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAD THING TO DO.
AND MAKING TIME TO WRITE IS HARD BUT I TRY.

AM REALISING CHAPTER TWENTY ONE TODAY ALSO.

THANK FOR READING AND ALSO FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS.

I READ I ALL.

ALSO THANKS FOR MAKING THE BOOK VIEWS 16K.

LOT OF LOVE

AND MORE VOTE PLEASE DON'T BE A SHADOW READER.