Wonder

Lillian's POV:

Today was the day. The day I had to move all the way from England to America. I sighed looking out the airplane window, starring at all the scenery. I was angry at my Aunt who made me move from all my friends and familiar surroundings. I started living with my Aunt Scarlet 2 years ago, when my parents passed away from a drunk driver, killing them both on impact. I was devestated, and seeing that she was my only family member, I had to stay with her. She was very proper, elegant, stern, basically everything I tried hard to be she did with ease. I rolled my eyes remember her words as I got deeper in thought about moving to the country side, Doing things you hate builds character. Those words of hers echoed in my ear, but I didn't complain once during the flight, knowing she would only give me a stern look, enough to scare me into shutting up. The plane landed, and a car picked us up taking us to the country side, where my aunts knew job would be. Wisconsin. I shut my eyes falling asleep before we arrived to the knew house, which was still another few hours. After dozing for a while the car came to a halt, pulling in front of a big wooden house in the middle of the woods. Of course she managed to find something that nice in the woods located in the middle of no where, the woman could practically do anything she wanted with the snap of a finger. I hopped out of the car turning my head as I heard a crack of a twig in the woods. I decided I was overreacting and smiled to the driver before walking to my room where all my things already were, plopping down on my bed, before drifting back to sleep.

Coles POV:

I heard rustling and talking from a distance in the woods while preparing for hunting night with my pack. I was still in wolf form which made it easier for me to be quiet, before coming behind the bushes and trees of the forest and seeing the wooden house which had been vacant for so long from rumors of wolf sightings all around it. It was true, my pack tried hard to scare away humans, as we didn't want to be bothered by how obnoxious they were. I ventured closer seeing a woman, maybe in her forties walking in the house, with an annoyed look talking on the phone. Following behind was a girl, she couldn't be older then seventeen, my eyes narrowed on her. She was goergeous, short with pale skin that looked soft and delicate. Her eyes greener than the forest around me. He hair was long and brown with perfect curls bouncing around her shoulders. She smiled at a man who drove the car away, and a shiver ran down my spine, my wolf howling and screaming mate in my head. I watched as she walked inside, hips swaying, as she looked down at her phone and rolled her eyes. My focus on her was abruptly interrupted when my best friend communicated through my thoughts, "Has the Alpha finally found himself a mate", I rolled my eyes pushing Ethan to the ground. "Of course not," I growled, "she's a human I could smell it." The thought of a human mate never crossed my mind before, was that even possible? I turned before running back into the forest, my mind still dazed at the smell of her sweet scent that overwhelmed my nose.