Fright

Lillian's POV: 

I awoke later that evening to the smell of food, my stomach growled, since I hadn't eaten all day. "Where's my Aunt?" I asked starring at the old woman in the kitchen. "She's gone away for a business trip miss she won't be back for a few days. I won't be here long I only came to make you dinner." She replied pulling chicken out of the oven. A short while after she left I became quite bored, I homeschooled and didn't drive due to being afraid, so it's not like there was much for me to do. I decided I'd explore the place, it was warm outside, so I slipped into a burgundy night romper that was a little shorter in the bum than I thought, but no one was out here for miles so I figured it didn't matter. It was just before sunset, so it was still a little light outside, I ventured out and went into the woods which we hadnt really had around my old house. I walked further hearing the noise of water, when I came upon a beautiful water fall. I sat on a rock, just listening to the water flow, and watched the sunset fade down. It was actually quite peaceful here, maybe I could get used to this, I thought to myself. A loud noise boomed through the forest causing my heart to sink, I froze when I saw six yellow eyes starring at me from across the water. I screamed when I felt hot breath on my neck, did someone just kiss my neck? Surely I'm about to die, I thought my heart beating out of my chest. Just as my thoughts crossed my mind,  I felt sharp teeth sink into my shoulder, before blacking out. 

Coles POV: 

It was right before sunset, so my pack and I got ready to hunt. We shifted into wolf form and ran at lightning speed throughout the forest. I was stalking my prey before my thoughts were interrupted by one of my pack members, "Alpha there is a girl near the waterfall, what would you like done with her?" My heart sped up know who he was talking about, it was the same girl from this morning, "Don't hurt or touch her, she's mine, she will become my mate." I communicated back. "Alpha she is a human you can't mark her, we've never done that, what if you kill her?" My pack members sounded concerned, but I was the alpha so what I said goes. "Don't ever fucking question me, she will not die, I've heard of pack members doing it before." I said very sternly. I ran quick and was at the river in no time, she looked stunning just inspecting the water before she closed her eyes, the wind blew causing her scent to blow my way. She outfit she had on was tight, defining her curves which were sexy but made me angry at the thought of other men having seen her, it was dark red which brought out her green eyes even more. Her hair was in a high messy updo, which was perfect because that gave me space to mark her with out the hassle. My pack stood across the river and she opened her eyes, she looked flushed and scared as hell. I could hear her heart rate speed up, I turned back into human form and walked over to her before gently kissing her neck. I bite into her shoulder, marking her, she screamed out and I felt terrible. She fell back into my arm, blacked out, inspecting that she wasn't dead I picked her up and carried her back home.