Mystery man

Lillian's POV:

I shot up in my bed and looked around confused. Must've been a nightmare. I turned my head and looked in the mirror as I stepped out of bed, my eyes widened with horror when I saw teeth marks engraved in my shoulder. A tingle rang on my neck where I remembered getting kissed, and I caught myself wanting that touch again. I was so confused and had so many questions. A smell filled my nose, but it wasn't food, it was a masculine smell. I wanted to get closer to it, it was addicting, almost drug like. My feet started pulling me towards the door, down the steps, and outside. I needed to get closer to that scent. Just as I was about to walk into the woods a man appeared in front of me. He came out of no where I wasn't even sure how he got here as there was no car, his eyes narrowed on my shoulder. "Quite a bite you've got there missy", he grinned looking me in my eyes. The masculine scent got closer but it wasn't coming from the man in front of me. I stood still not knowing how to respond, before flashing him a sweet smile, "Is there anything I can help you with sir?" "No no I was just strolling through the forest as I usually do and saw you walking, you looked like you were in a trance." He smiled big showing me his teeth, his golden eyes looked straight into mine before running his fingers along my cheeks, stinging them. "I must be off now my packs getting restless." I look confused, pack? I said aloud. "Oops I mean friends, be careful missy there's wolves out here", he winked at me and before I could say another word he dissapered leaving me standing there confused. I turned around walking inside to shower, still yearning for the masculine smell from earlier. I need answers this place is weird and why didn't he do anything about my bite mark? 

Coles POV:

I sat outside her house the entire night, my body was on fire. Alphas usually mate with the one they've marked the same night, but she was human it would take time. I wanted to touch her, more heat waves ignited through out my body, it needed her. I heard her wake up and walk down the steps, I knew the scent was drawing her in, but the connection felt intensified. Is it because she human and more vulnerable? My eyes locked on her as I saw her walk outside, she was getting closer to me and my body's connection with her felt irresistible. She stopped walking, a man stood in front of her, but I knew his scent from anywhere. It was Lycan, another alpha from a different pack. My blood began to boil, rage spread through me and I stepped closer. He could sense me and began grinning at her. "Mating with a human I see Cole, she's very pretty, hopefully your rage doesn't kill her." He said mind linking with me. "Stay away from her Lycan I can kill you in a snap" I growled. He grinned again, he was enjoying fucking with me. He turned to leave, but just before rubbed his fingers along her cheeks, which pissed me off enough to rip his head off then and there, but I couldn't scare her. She winced, and I knew it's because his touch burned her, for he was not me. Then he was gone in a flash. She stood there looking confused before she turned around and went back into the house, I ran back to my pack. 

{Hope you guys like the story so far, it's a little slow right now. I will be updating it every day. Thanks!}