Captivated

Lillians POV:

I awoke earlier than usual, the sun was just barley out, as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I looked over to my left to check the time but instead I was met with two golden eyes instead. I was shocked, no words escaped my mouth, and the eyes looked conflicted or maybe even confused. He was extremely tall and towered over me, his hair was dark brown, deep olive skin, a jaw line that could cut someone, and muscles larger than I've ever seen before. A strong smell radiated from the mans body in front of me and my body yearned for more of the scent. My hands reached out to touch him before my brain could remind me that I was being dumb, he eyed me curiously and watched as I placed my hand on his, pulling it back from a pleasurable sensation surging through my body. I looked up to meet his gaze, my eyes widening as I heard a deep growl come from within him, I snapped back into reality and alarms were going off in my mind. I panicked and backed up, his eyebrow raised at me as he grabbed my arm and ripped me forward to his chest. He began to speak, his voice like music to my ears, but I regained my composer confused why I even thought this strange scary man in front of me was so captivating. "Don't even try to fucking run from me Lillian," he growled very closely to my face. How did he know my name. He smiled rubbing the spot on my neck where I was bitten only a week ago. Before I could get another word out, I felt his huge arms wrap around me and the night air tickle my bare skin. I looked around to see where we were going and just as I suspected we were headed towards the woods. Fuck. That was the only thing I managed to think and breath out before the adrenaline from fear wore off and I blacked out. 

I woke up in a soft bed, in a very huge room. I shot up remembering everything from last night. "Well I guess being kidnapped could be worse." I said out loud. Slowly I placed me feet on the ground looking around for a way to escape. The door? No that's pretty much the worst thing to do, as seen in scary movies. The window? I started to go over to the window to see how far down it was, about two stories, but I had no choice. It was either this or nothing. I opened it and kicked my feet over jumping out, hitting the ground with a loud thud. I got up and ran for my life, as fast as my legs would allow me to go. I somehow ended up back at my house, which was honestly pure luck, and ran inside. I locked the door and sunk to the ground, but my head was pounding, my heart was aching, and my foot was throbbing. I looked down at it to see it was swollen and bruised from falling on it but my adrenaline must've subdued the pain. A single tear left my eye, and all I could think about was how badly I wanted my mom in this moment, or anyone for that matter who even slightly cared for me. My heart began burning, my chest feeling like fire, and I screamed in pain begging for anyone to help make it stop. 

Coles POV:

I was pissed. I threw everything that I could see in front of me as hard as I could. "SHE FUCKING LEFT HOW DID SHE EVEN JUMP OUT OF THE GADAMN WINDOW." I screamed. "She was scared, humans are very impulsive Cole." My beta replied to me. "What is this burning in my fucking chest." "Its the mate bond, she probably feels the burning too, but even more intensely. Since you two have not mated yet it's going to keep burning until you... well you know." Dr Borris replied to me. I sighed and sunk into a chair. Why does she have to be so damn difficult. "Maybe get to know her first instead of kidnapping her and then she won't be so afraid of you." "She wasn't afraid of me when she first saw me, she even touched me, but my wolf came out and growled and it scared her." I told the pack doctor. "Well luckily for you her aunt called me to come watch her for a while because she's apparently bruised her foot as well, she thinks I'm one of the only at home doctors in this small town. You're going to come with me, as my assistant nurse." Dr Borris told me. I grunted at how ridiculous it sounded but if it was the only way I could become close to my mate, then I guess I have to. I nodded my head. "Good then let's get going, our shift starts in 30 minutes."