d u h a

JJK POV

That fucking bastard. Who do he think he is? Who goes around telling people what to do with their life?! No one dammit that fucker.

I finished my business and headed towards the door. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a necklace kind of a broken heart. I picked it up, scanning the front part of the found object.

Wait. I saw this somewhere. It looks familiar to what my grandfather had.

Nah. It must be a coincidence but who could have owned it? Parley? Uhh sorry not sorry if I got that wrong, don't care about others' names to be honest. But that Parley girl doesn't seem to cherish anything apart from her boobs. So it must belong to dumb Kim.

KTH POV

Kim Residence

"Where is it?! Where is it?!" I frantically searched my bag for my missing item.

Why can't I find it?

Tears started to form as I rummaged my hands to my clothes, hoping to feel the missing object.

None.

I cried to sleep that night. How can I be so careless? I lost my necklace. Grandma's necklace. I can never forgive myself. Tomorrow I'm gonna search every nook and corner of the university.

JJK POV

The same night

"Jungkook, dress yourself up tomorrow. We're introducing you to a girl of a nearby company. You need to settle for a girlfriend now that you are 18, no more flings and fuckbuddies. Be serious starting right now." My mother says.

Wow. Can you feel the dejavu?

"Mom please? Not now. I don't want to focus on my love life when I can get a girl just then and there. Besides this is my life. Don't meddle with it." I tried to speak carefully not putting any curse words on what I've said. Honestly, I want to ramble damn shit but if I do that, I'm deadmeat.

"Jungkook please! Just settle now. Be it a girl or a boy but I really prefer a boy actually so that when you take over the company, there will be someone by your side." Mother stated, somehow disappointed.

I may be a rebellious kid but I love my mom. She's always been there from thick and thin.

I glanced at her to see her face lose hope. She has been very busy and every night I can still see her awake, doing company works.

"I'll see you tomorrow night. Goodnight. Don't forget to prepare."

One thing I hate about arranged dates is that you need to dress formally and observe discipline throughout the session. Another is that those people are very expectant of expensive gifts and shit. I would rather wear nothing than give them my money which I earned for.

She turned around to leave and I quickly think of a plan to destroy that planned fate for tomorrow.

"Mom. To tell you the truth I have a lover."

She stopped on her tracks and turned her head around in an instant.

I gulped. Shit shit. Who can I have as a pretend lover? Yoongi? The fuck he'll kill me. Hobi? Nah too bright. Parley? Such a slut.

I stopped thinking as I felt something on my pocket.

It's the necklace.

I'll just gonna use him. There's no harm to it now aint there?

"Jungkook dear. You never told us about her."

"Well mom. It's because it's not a she. It's a he."

"Darling. Didn't you hear me minutes ago?"

"I did bu-"

"I'm so happy for you." She said, hugging me. I sighed, relieved as I hugged her back.

She tightened the hug until I cannot breathe which results in me, gasping for air.

"Sorry Kookie. I'm just so happy. I'll cancel the date tomorrow. I'll be the one to tell your father."

I froze.

Shit dad. I remembered he doesn't support boyxboy relationship. Dumb Jungkook, you should ha-

The door slammed open, announcing the arrival of my father.

Wow great.

"Mineee~ welcome back" mom greeted him, kissing his cheek in progress.

"I'm home Yoursss~" he greeted back as he pecked on her lips.

No. My parents' name is not Mine and Yours if that's what you're thinking. It's Junghyu and Maya. It's their nickname for each other. Yeah I know right. It's yuck.

"I'm gonna be upstairs if you need me" I said as I try to escape their intimate moment. I feel so out of place really.

"Mine. Jungkook has a boyfriend." My mother blurted out.

Mom can't you more-

"Am I hearing this right? Can you repeat what you said Yours?"

"Jungkook has a boyfriend. Now don't give Kookie that look that kills everybody. Can't you just be happy on the fact that he has settled."

I could feel a killing aura a while ago and for sure it quickly disappeared with my mother's words.

What a whipped man.

"Alright but Jungkook. I'll have to see this boyfriend of yours. If I like him then I don't have a problem with your relationship. But if I don't, you know what happens."

"Yeah good idea Mine.. Jungkook let's invite him for dinner on Friday. You know getting together and knowing together stuff."

I started to sweat.

What

"Mom I don't think that's a great ide-"

"Yes ofcourse. You're such a genius my love." My father interrupted me.

"Jungkook. Friday. I'll see the two of you."

And then they walk away.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into.

That night. I clutched my brain onto how I'm gonna survive this mess.

I looked at the pendant and started thinking.

I smirked evilly, grabbing my laptop.

~.~.~

Yeah it's sucks but thank you for taking your time to read it. 😊

Pls give votes
Thank youu~♡

-TKTheatear