t u l o

KTH POV

None.

I searched every corner of the school, wishing to find my necklace but I found nothing. I also searched for the places I didn't go to yesterday but the same result. None.

I'm on the verge of crying right now.  Where is it? Where is it?
That necklace is like a part of me. A  huge part of me. My heart ached as I layed my head on the table. It's currently lunch time and Jimin is currently lining up for his lunch.

"Taehyung, you sure you won't eat anything?"

"Not hungry Chim"

Jimin looked at me with sympathy as he settled his tray on the table. He patted my head, ruffling my hair.

"Don't worry Tae, you'll find it."

"I hope so..."

There is it again.

Throughout the morning, I could feel someone staring at me, intensely but when I look around, I see no one looking at my direction.

I shrugged it off earlier but now I've had enough. My intuitions are never wrong and I'm positive of what I've felt.

Then I see him. Staring at me.

He smirked at me when he saw me, stood up and gestured for me to follow him.

What does he want?

I followed him to the rooftop. The wind hitting me as I entered and there he is, still having that annoying smirk on his face.

"You looked distracted this morning. Are you okay?"

What?

"Are you sure you're Jeon? He never asks me this stuff."

"Answer my question first."

"I'm not answering something personal."

"Then I'm not answering your question either."

He grinned, showing off his teeth. Seriously, what's up with this guy today?

"It's not that you're answer is necessary." Now it's my turn to smirk. His grin is wiped off from his face and he returned back to Jeon shit.

"Might wanna mind that sassy mouth. Or else you won't get what you are searching for if you are being others."

This guy have some guts. I don't really know what he is talking about. Who tells me about sassiness. Searching? What's he talking abo-

Then it stuck me.

No way.

"Do you have it?"

His smirked returned to his face.

"Nah. I just found this yesterday." He said as he held something up.

My necklace.

I sighed in relief. Happiness washed over my body as I saw the object. I was too happy I didn't realize that I had ran to Jeon and hugged him.

"Thank you, Thank you very much!"

JJK POV

Vanilla. That's his scent.

I don't mind skinship but his actions caught me offguard.

I expected him to shout at me and be mad.

But he didn't.

I let him be for a few minutes, finding his embrace relaxing.

Minutes later, he pulled out from his grasp. Eyes turning into balls as he realized what he had done.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" He says while backing off.

Right now, he is a total cute babay but no,  I need to focus on my mission.

"I'm not giving this to you." I said cockily. He's eyes widened again.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you know about the quote Losers Weepers, Finders Keepers?"

He laugh.

"So you care about quotes now Jeon? If you have a good heart ATLEAST. Give it back"

"I'l give it back. On one condition"

"What?"

"Be my boyfriend."

And I swear his face at that moment is the funniest.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"Scratch that really, pretend-boyfriend I mean"

He narrowed his eyes in confusion so I explained to him.

---
"What the hell Jeon. You could have chosen Patricia, Elena, Lucy or any sluts here then there you go choosing me."

"It's not like you have a choice."

"I do! I can just grab the necklace and run away."

"I'd like to see you try."

I held the necklace high enough that he can't reach. I'm taller than him so victory is assured.

"Give it back!"

He lunged towards me trying so hard to get the necklace.

Then he slipped, losing his balance falling off on me which results in me falling to the floor.

Our faces are too close that I could feel his warm breath on my lips. We looked at each other, shocked by the closeness we had.

And as I stare to him, I realized one thing.

He's beautiful.

Seconds turned into minutes as we both stare into each other until the bell rang.

We quickly got up and tidied ourselves up.

"Give it back!"

He's really persistent.

" Sure but first sign here."

I gave him a letter of agreement in which he  just stared to.

He grabbed the paper and read the contents.

I promise to be Jeon Jungkook's pretend-boyfriend until he can find someone who he will settle with.

Rules to be followed.

1. Don't cheat.
2. Obey Jeon Jungkook ALL THE TIME.
3. Do not tell anyone about the agreement.
4. PDA as much as possible.
5. Most important rule. Do not fall inlove.

Jeon Jungkook may add rules anytime he wants to.

KTH POV

Does this mean I'll be  his toy or something? Fall inlove? Who does he think he is?

"Fine! But I have to get that back!" I said, glaring at him.

"Nah I'll hold on to this until our agreement ends. You may cheat otherwise."

"I swear Jeon shit, if I see one single scratch on that necklace, you're dead meat."

And I signed the letter.

~.~.~

Thank you for reading despite the mistakes 💜☺😊

Pls give votes. Thanksss

-TKTheatear