PROLOGUE

SAUNA

"I can't believe we're doing this." Chaeyoung exclaimed when she shyly removed her bath robe in front of Lalisa. "We're finally gonna see each othee naked!"

Lisa laughed. "Oh my gosh, Chaeng. Chill. I know you just want to see my small ass." She joked but received a slap on the butt afterwards. "Wow, you like it rough, huh?"

"Shut up." The other girl rolled her eyes. "Let's just relax." She said with calmness but Lisa could see her eyes trailing down her body.

"You're creepy, Chaeng. What's up with that look?" Lisa wiped her forehead with her hand. The sauna wasn't really her type because it made her sweat, but her bestfriend wanted to do it together. And because she loved her, she didn't want to disagree.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Okay, I'll say it. I've been seeing articles about you having that perfect body ratio with nine heads and I'm just trying to see if it's really true." She blushed, looking down.

Lalisa chuckled. "Why didn't you say so?" She stood up and did a little twirl, making her bestfriend laugh.

"I hope you know that I'm not a creep. Just genuinely curious." Chaeyoung went near her and held her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked, frowning. Her bestfriend looked at her body from her forehead to her toes. "Chaeng, if you want to kiss me, just say so."

Chaeyoung suddenly wheezed, "Idiot. I was checking if the size of your head matches the rest of your body. Perfect ratio, remember?" She tapped Lisa's cheek twice. "Let's get on with our rest day."

Lisa winked, "If you say so."

BLACKPINK'S DORM

After their sauna session, Chaeyoung wanted to go shopping, but Lalisa did not have the energy. Her body was still sore from yesterday's intense workout, and shopping wasn't going to help.

Instead, she headed back to their dorm and spent the entire time lying down on her bed, watching her cats play with one another.

"Leo," She called out, "Leo, come to mommy." She clapped her hands and smiled at him, urging him to go to her.

The cat gave her a look and continued playing. What a brat.

Lisa rolled her eyes and flipped to the other side, wondering what to do. YouTube was boring, Instagram was as well, the same with Twitter. Her hand absentmindedly went to her text messages and scrolled through them.

She decided to text Chaeng to ask what was she doing but then, an idea popped into her mind.

Hurriedly, she went in front of her tall mirror and removed her top. She had no bra on - she didn't need it - so she didn't bother with anything else.

Lisa did a little pose, but wasn't satisfied. "I should remove everything, huh." She muttered to herself before removing her shorts and her undergarments.

She looked back to find her cats looking at her, seeming to be judging her. "What?" She asked, "Mommy's just taking nudes. It's safe, don't worry." Lisa smiled and faced the mirror again.

She shot photos at different angles, with a variety of poses. Sitting down, standing up, kneeling, accentuating her butt, holding her breasts, showing her tongue out - Lisa felt like an idiot.

Finally, she felt satisfied with her photos. She immediately opened her messages, tapped the compose button, and typed in Chaeyoung's number (yes, she had that memorised).

9:28 PM
+82 XX XXXX YYYY:
[sent you two images]

9:29 PM
+82 XX XXXX YYYY:
you like that, baby?

Lisa giggled as soon as she sent the text. She imagined Chaeyoung blushing furiously while shopping at Gucci, her shrieks while looking at the photos she sent. She would be livid.

After a few minutes, there was no reply.

Impatient, she grabbed her phone and checked her messages, immediately going to Chaeyoung's. However, she frowned. The texts she sent a while ago weren't there.

Wait.

It couldn't be.

She had Chaeyoung's number memorised. Surely, she shouldn't have made any mistakes while typing it.

Unless she did.

Hands shaking, she left her conversation with Chaeyoung and her suspicions were confirmed. She really did actually sent the text to the wrong number.

9:34 PM
+82 XX XXXX YYYY:
wait...
shit.
wrong number.