26

ALL TIME ZONES WILL BE IN EDT
(JK is currently in New Jersey which is 5 hours behind from Amsterdam where Lisa is in this chapter)

MAY 18, 2019

Another day, another concert. Jeongguk was more than exhausted.

Constant touring around the world requires more than your blood and sweat - it also requires your all your time, dedication, and perseverance. Jeongguk knew about this, yet the feeling of being worn out always felt so new every time he finished one of his many full schedules. He had always kept in mind that he chose to be an idol, so he would face everything that came with the package.

Today was their concert at the MetLife stadium in New Jersey. He was thrilled, of course, to perform in front of an enormous crowd. They'd sold out the entire stadium and he still couldn't believe it. They'd sold out the tickets under two hours.

Only if Lisa was there to witness it all.

The friendship that they've both developed astonished him. He never even thought that they'd be friends, let alone close friends. The bond that they've created was unlike any other. Sure, he had other female acquaintances as well, but it wasn't the same with what he had with Lisa.

He had to admit - he's gotten quite attached to her. But she doesn't need to know that, does she?

They've been fake dating for two months now and it was due to end on July, but whenever he thought about it, his mood turns sour. He didn't know why, but it did.

The other day, his members surprised him the computer that they bet on. He felt delighted, of course, that he finally got what he wanted but then again, his thought drifted towards Lisa.

After receiving the computer, now what?

It would be harsh if he'd end their relationship instantly. He figured it would be better to go on with the original plan - four months of fake dating and then finish it. Besides, she didn't mention about her bet with her members yet. So far, it seemed like she was going to win as they haven't been caught.

Then, as if on cue, his phone dinged.

7:23 am
LALISA
good morning
junglebook

just finished
eating lunch

JEONGGUK
hey :)

about to eat
breakfast

are you at
the afas rn?

LALISA
not yet

but we're
on our way

JEONGGUK
take care
darling 😘

LALISA
you too :)

let's talk
later

JEONGGUK
sure

As soon as he sent the text, he finally rose from bed to start his day.

▪️

To sum the evening up, entire show went well.

They ended it with Mikrokosmos, a song that never failed to make Jeongguk tear up - especially as he was singing it in front of the people whom had believed in them despite everything. If he could meet them all one by one, he would. If only.