29

JUNE 18, 2019

The kiss Jeongguk and Lisa had the other day was long forgotten, as Jeongguk stood nervously inside the VIP room of Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul, a fancy French restaurant just 15 minutes away from their apartment complex.

Taehyung had taken the liberty of choosing which restaurant they would dine is as he said he wanted a sophisticated ambiance for them and the girls - any restaurant would be fine, really, but Jeongguk knew that his members wanted to make an impression, hence the fancy restaurant name.

Plus, the seven of them were wearing clothes fit for a red carpet. Again, Taehyung had said, it's for the ambiance. Yoongi had grumbled but once Taehyung starts something, you can't stop him.

Now, he and his hyungs were sitting down surrounding a long table fit for 12 people - all famished. Lisa had said that they were on their way, and Jeongguk couldn't help but fidget.

"Hey, Guk, you okay?" Namjoon asked, seeing him bouncing his knees on the floor repeatedly.

His eyes turned to him, replying, "Kind of. I mean, the girls and I have met already but I still get intimidated by Jennie."

Namjoon chuckled, "Jennie has always been like that, ever since we were younger."

Younger? The information surprised him, "You've known her before?"

"Actually, yes. I went to New Zealand a while back and I met her there. It was just quick though, I had to return to Korea but she and I developed some sort of friendship." He tilted his head, "I thought you knew."

"Well, I never did."

A knock on the door interrupted their conversation.

Alarmed, Jeongguk looked at each of his hyungs who were already standing up in the eye and mouthed, be nice.

The door opened, and a gorgeous Jennie slowly entered, "Is this the right room?" Her eyes flitted around until it landed on Namjoon, "Joonie!" She immediately walked to him and pecked his cheek. "How have you been? Oh, I'm sorry, good evening, everyone." She bowed, stepping back, his hyungs doing the same. She gave them all her infamous gummy smile, making Jeongguk's insides churn. That smile never means good news.

"Geez, Jen, could you slow down?" Jisoo's voice sounded. She entered the room next, clad in Dior from head to toe. As soon as she saw them, she bowed, "Hello, everyone."

Rosé immediately followed - dressed in leather from Saint Laurent. Her eyes automatically turned into crescents and like the others, she bowed as well. "Hello." She greeted in a melodic voice that made Taehyung's jaw drop.

"Even her speaking voice sounds like she's singing," He whispered in Jeongguk's ear. Typical Tae, he thought. He has been a fan of them ever since their performance at the AAA 2016.

And lastly, his girlfriend entered last, wearing a paintsuit that accentuated her long, long legs. Holy shit.

"Hello, everyone. Sorry, I'm late. Had to check if there were someone following us." She sheepishly grinned. He took this as a cue to go to her side and kissed her temple - just for show. "You look good." She muttered as he stood beside her, making him grin.